International Hostel Rooms 1

Inverness, Scotland

My stay at Hostel Rooms 1 was OK. The room I stayed in was clean and my neighbours were friendly and helpful. I thought the hostel would be in the centre but it is a bit outside the centre (about 15 minute walk from the bus station). And breakfast is not included in the price which was a bit disappointing for that price.

• 4th Aug 2015

St Andrews Tourist Hostel

St Andrews, Scotland

The only hostel in St Andrews but offers very good accommodation for reasonable prices. I stayed in 6bed dorm and the room was clean and cosy. Staff were really friendly. I felt almost like home there. Breakfast is not included in the price.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Czech Republic

Our hostel is the cheapest accommodation in town. We do what we can to make everyone's stay as accommodating as possible. We also do our best to keep the place clean and tidy. Unfortunately we do not provide breakfast but there is free tea and coffee during the day and also in evening hours. Thanks for staying with us.

My stay at St Christopher's in Brighton was OK. It is a safe hostel and staff members are really friendly. On the other side some of those rooms are really noisy because of loud music from the bar downstairs so I could not get a good sleep. There was also the problem with my room card which did not work properly so I had to run constantly to the reception desk and ask to make my card work again. But overall my stay was good and If I decide to make it to Brighton again I will choose this hostel.

• 28th Jul 2013