• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
Gongkaew Chiangmai Home, Chiang Mai, Thailand
7th Aug 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed for 3 nights at the hostel and it was really nice place. Staff were really helpful and we could rent a motor from he hostel itself so it was very handy. Rooms are good size and very clean as well, only thing is that the air con can get too cold and we couldn't really turn it down with the remote.

• Hong Kong, Couple, 25-30
Villa Thony 1 House 1, Luang Prabang, Laos
4th Aug 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed there for 3 nights and we have enjoyed it. I like it as its not in the super center area, tugged away in a quite residential alley but not too far from everything else either. Maybe a bit of a trek walking to th night market but there's a bike shop just round the corner 2mins away so it's very handy to rent a bike and cycle to places. Room is reasonable size and staff are very helpful and welcoming!