The Secret Garden Quito, Quito, Ecuador
2.0
14th Oct 2014

Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel, Florianopolis, Brazil
25th Jun 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. This place is more like a resort then a hostel. The staff are amazing and the views are to die for. I can't reccomend this place enough!

Curitiba Casa Hostel, Curitiba, Brazil
20th Jun 2014

Good hostel in an odd location. It's too far away from the action in my opinion. The facilities are excellent though.

Albergue Vila Carioca Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
14th Jun 2014

Great hostel in a quality location. Botafogo is a really nice area and close to Copacabana. The hostel has great common areas and the staff were really accommodating.

Samesun Venice Beach, Los Angeles, USA
7.7
7th Jun 2014

Amazing location right on Venice Beach. I was only there for 2 nights so didn't participate in any of the hostel activities but the staff seemed very helpful. My only complaint is there are a few basic maintenance issues that need attending too. For example, the light in our bathroom was blown for my entire stay, which made it difficult to go the bathroom at night.

USA Hostels San Diego, San Diego, USA
4th Jun 2014

I loved this place. San Diego is an amazing city and this place is the perfect base to explore it from. The pub crawl was really fun and the beds with the privacy pods are a brilliant idea. I'd definitely stay here again.

USA Hostels Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
1st Jun 2014

Good location, good vibe and helpful staff. The best thing was the privacy pods on the beds with a power point, light and little shelf. All hostels should have these. Would stay here again.

Thanks for your great review! We're glad you like the privacy pods...we decided to create them after we couldn't figure out where to put our glasses or phone at night...as travelers ourselves we want things to be as easy and helpful as possible. Happy Travels.

23rd Feb 2013

The Hostel is located at the end of the Waikiki strip right next to Honolulu Zoo. It's a 3 minute walk to the beach and is right in between the bars and restaurants. It's an old hotel that has been renovated into a hostel so each room has an en-suite. The main caretaker Jesse was nice and very helpful. I'd definitely stay here again.

Base Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
14th Aug 2012

Great hostel. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm, the bed was really comfy and the toilets and shower on the floor were very clean. The wifi is a bit expensive, I think it should be free with your stay. The location is great and the basement bar is really fun, especially on a Wednesday night. I'd stay here again.

The Party Hostel, Koh Phangan, Thailand
8.0
1st Jul 2012

If you want to party non-stop at a full moon party then this the place for you. It is literally 100m from the Drop In Bar and the speakers are about 50m from your window. The music cranks up about 9pm and stops about 10am so unless you're passing out it is impossible to sleep. Gail the host is amazing, such a lovely person and helped me out with everything. The free buckets each night get the party started well. Book the 18 bed dorm as none of the private rooms have aircon.

Bodega Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
25th Jun 2012

Hostel was awesome. I broke my foot after an accident in Patong and the staff were incredible. The hostel is in a great location, close enough to the action but far enough away so you still get a good sleep.I stayed in a private room and it had everything expected and was extremely clean. I was lucky enough to have a drink with the owner and he was a top bloke who seemed to look after and train his staff well. I'd definetly stay here again and recommend it to anyone.