Reviews: ssuther17145

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 27

The Backpack

Cape Town, South Africa

This was a great hostel. The location was fabulous with an beautiful view of Table Mountain. The food was delicious and the staff friendly and helpful.

Thanks for taking the time to review us we really appreciate it. Kind regards The Backpack Team

Livingstone Backpackers

Livingstone, Zambia

I enjoyed the hostel atmosphere. I wish that the Internet was more reliable. It was difficult to get the vouchers. The hostel was very clean and had a great laid back vibe.

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

The hostel was nice. I enjoyed the free drinks.

Nomad

Cardiff, Wales

I really enjoyed this hostel. They were very helpful in finding things around the city. The common space was nice and always filled with friendly faces.

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

The hostel was a lot of fun. There were a lot of great people staying here. I also like getting free breakfast. The hostel is only about a 5 minute walk to the shops on Queen Street.

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

It was an okay hostel. I was in the white room and someone snored the whole night so I had a difficult time getting to sleep. I would have liked it if reception was 24 hours and didn't close at lunch during the day.

This was a nice hostel. It seemed to cater to a younger crowd than I am used to. Kai's tour is awesome! The pods are pretty cool as well.

Abhostel

Antwerp, Belgium

This hostel was amazing. The hosts were super friendly and had great tips for things to see and places to eat. The hostel is huge. It isn't quite near city center, but they are near the bike rentals which are a must for Antwerp!

Art Roch Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

I really loved this hostel. There are plenty of gathering spaces for travelers to meet one another. All the staff were super friendly.

Inverness Youth Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

The hostel was a little far from the town center. The staff was friendly and always able to answer questions. The hostel lacked a meeting people atmosphere, but if you are looking for a nice place to stay this place is good.