Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 28

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

I think, I've never experienced such a lovely welcome in a hostel. Lily is just awesome! I also really enjoyed the free coffee, tea and fruit all day long. People that stayed there were nice, beds comfy, really nothing to complain about.

Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The hostel is run by a lovely family. All members where extremly helpful and gave me tipps, explanations etc. I would definitily stay with them again.

Hotel Nizza

Dusseldorf, Germany

After I read the previous comments, I was a bit concerned regarding cleanliness and location, but after our stay (we were 7 people) I have to say, that I don't understand the bad evaluations. It's cheap, it's clean and for just two nights a good stay, if you don't expect to much.

• 23rd Aug 2013

PODs the Backpackers Home

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I just spend a very short night here, but the staff was very friendly and helpful! The dorms are clean, but a bit noisy.

Hi Kristina, thank you for your feedback. We're happy to update you that we've built a partition all the way to the ceiling between the shower rooms/toilets and the rooms. This has helped reduced some of the noise.

WoW Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

• 12th Sep 2012

Kampoeng Djawa

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

We really enjoyed our stay at this very beautiful place. There is one drawback however, as the one of the beds in room number 5 was home to bedbugs... Otherwise, it was a really clean place and had more of a hotel flair.

• 10th Sep 2012

Hunny Hostel Bandung

Bandung, Indonesia

The best thing about the hostel was definitely the awesome guy who run the hostel, he arranged everything for our further way to Yogyakarta and was probably the most helpful person we met in Indonesia.

• 8th Sep 2012

The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

• 31st Aug 2012

Very cosy hostel, really felt like home! Thank you sooo much! Kristina