Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Very nice hostel at a great location (5 min away from Alexanderplatz, U-bahn right around the corner). You can walk to all the "major" sights in Berlin. Breakfast is nice - good food and quite a big selection. Wi-fi works also in the rooms :) Would definitely stay again.

• 13th Dec 2014

Smart Hyde Park Inn

We had a room with a tiny but new and very clean bathroom. You need to pay to use the locker and wifi in the room, but you can use the internet for free in the common areas. There are too many stairs and no lift. But everything is kept as clean as possible and the ladies that are doing the cleaning are at work all the time and doing the best that they can. After a week in two other hostels in London, our stay in this one was a really pleasant experience. Would definitely stay there again.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Slovenia

Hi. Thank you so much for your kind words. Our housekeepers work so hard trying to keep the Hostel clean for everyone. You are definitely welcome back any time! Cheers

It could be a lot cleaner. The problem is that there is no staff present all the time. The check in process is too long. We waited for someone to come for more than 30 min.

• 4th Jul 2014

Central Hostel

Even though the hostel is not super modern and new it is kept as clean as possible. It was a plus that we had a dresser in the room and enough shelves, as we stayed there for 3 nights, so it was useful to have somewhere to put our things. I loved all the art on the walls in the corridors. I didn't really like it that we had to pay 1£ for each bag that we left in the storage space for a couple of hours after our check-out.

• 1st Jul 2014

Vila Veselova

Ljubljana, Slovenia

It is a very nice hostel, with friendly staff and a lovely ambient. The only thing about the location is that it is in the center of Ljubljana, very near to the railway, so you can hear every train that passes by until you fall asleep (but it is not a problem if you are tired and fall asleep imediately ;)).

• 22nd Nov 2011
  • Slovenia

THX for your review. Sorry, that new noise-proof windows does't help! However - the noise is always in the city : (

Riga Style Hostel

Riga, Latvia

I stayed at the hostel only for one night, but it was still very nice. The staff was realy friendly. I didn't get to experience everything that the hostel has to offer, but the room I stayed in was lovely, clean and very comfortable. Also the showers and toilets were clean, so the only thing I didn't like (and there is nothing they can do about it) is that the hostel is on the 5th floor with no elevator, so it is a bit difficult if you have a heavy bag. I will definitely come again.

• 15th Jul 2011