Reviews: roop_gursahani

Location: India, Gender: Male, Age: 54

Definitely value for money if you are attending a conference at the San Diego Convention Center. The breakfast was generous. I asked for a quiet room and I got it. Of course there was the obligatory drunk kid laughing his guts out just outside my room at 2 am on a Saturday night but fortunately I could drop off to sleep again. My only gripe: housekeeping did not extend to making my bed or changing my bed linen in spite of a 9 night stay. Or perhaps it was my job to ask for fresh sheets?

Thanks for the sweet review. The housekeepers will only provide linen service if you request it, as we are attempting to be green in a lot of our practices. We will be putting up better signage to alert people of this fact soon. Thanks for letting us know. All the best. -HI San Diego Downtown

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

Jaeger's regular rooms including bathrooms are very good (I have no idea about the dorms!). On most other counts, its competitor a couple of doors up the street, scores equally or higher.

Hotel Admiral

Frankfurt, Germany

Small room and small bathroom but comfortable, clean beds and an adequate breakfast. Very close to the metro stations. Wifi rather expensive at 10 euros a day.

Clarence Castle

Toronto, Canada

I and a colleague were in Toronto for a conference. The location was perfect for the event & for exploring downtown Toronto's many attractions. The property is clean and well maintained. The only crib: you have to ask for a change of towel and bedsheets and there is no housekeeping besides a rudimentary clean-up of the bathroom. But it was quiet and the staff were very helpful.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

I stayed only one night after booking for 3 nights so I was worried if there would be any confusion. But it all went like clockwork. I would definitely consider staying again if I were in Munich.