• Italy, Female, 25-30
Hostel Blues, Bratislava, Slovakia
22nd Aug 2014

We stayed in a triple room ensuite. It was excelent !! It was very clean. The room was large and confortable, more like an apartment. The bathroom clean and spacious. The staff was excelent and very helpful. Is right next to the historical city and next to the bars/commencial area, so ideal for turists. The wifi had good connection. Enough power sockets for everyone. Even a sofa with a table ! The area is also very safe. Would dfinitely stay there again !

Phoenix Hostel, London, England
6.0
8th Nov 2013

It's too expensive for what it offers. 2 showers for all the hostel ??? Only 2 plugs in a 6 beds dorm ? The facilities were horrible. It is basically a bar with rooms in the above floors. So, if you like party and good beer at cheap prices but don't mind where to sleep or shower, this is your place. Not mine though. Nor the best location either.

Astor Museum Inn, London, England
8.0
2nd Nov 2013

I really liked my stay there ! It's very well located, clean, nice breakfast, and secure. The bathrooms and showers are enough and always clean. If you want a place to quietly rest at night while you do tourism during the day, this is a great place to stay ! I'll definitely come back.

Thanks so much for your message. We are happy to know you enjoyed everything and had an amazing time. We hope to see you back some day, take care on your travels, The Astor Museum Team.

Oak Hostel, Tokyo, Japan
6.9
2nd Jun 2012

The location of the hotel was very convenient, and the stuff tries to solve your problems if you inquire hard enough. I stayed in a 4-bed female dorm, which has an ensuite. It was fine, but not as clean as I expected, and the bathroom was so small that made it really inconvenient. To summarize, I think that for the same price you find better hostels in Tokyo.

Guest House Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan
28th May 2012

The hostel was close to the JR station, and next to many interesting places to visit. I stayed at a 6-bed female dorm, and was a very big comfortable room, with free wifi. They also served free tea anytime. The showers were clean and they provided soap and shampoo, but they were locate downstairs next to the mixed-dorms... Still, I think it's a convenient place to stay.

Hotel Chuo Selene, Osaka, Japan
26th May 2012

The location of the hostel is really convenient. It's just in front of a metro station that takes you to ShinOsaka train station. It's also 100 meters from a JR line station, which makes it excellent if you have a JR pass. Thus, even it's not in the commercial area you can get there easily. The stuff is really nice, and the facilities are great. I stayed in a 5-bed mixed dorm with an ensuite. It was really clean, they even gave me slippers and free coffee/tea in the mornings. I would recomend it

Thank you for your staying. We are very happy to hear you like our hotel. See you again someday.

Hiroshima Hana Hostel, Hiroshima, Japan
24th May 2012

The hostel is nice because it's really close to the train station, although it's a 30 min walk to the commercial and historical area of hiroshima. I stayed in a 4-bed female dorm, and it was clean and comfortable. Beds had curtains and individual reading lights, which I find convenient. In the bathrooms, they provided soap and shampoo. There was free wifi at the dorm.

Thank you very much for staying at Hiroshima HANA Hostel! Also your comments! We all happy to know that you enjoyed your stay here. If you have any opportunity to visit here again, please let us know! We have regular small party so please join us next time!!Thanks again for your comments!! Hope to see you again in the future!! Best regards, Hiroshima HANA Hoste

Anne Hostel Asakusabashi, Tokyo, Japan
20th May 2012

I stayed in a 4-bed female dorm. The bathroom was shared among those in the same floor, but even there were only 2 showers, there were no problems, and they provide soap and shampoo. The hostel was very clean, and they serve breakfast in the morning. They were supposed to provide free wifi at the rooms, but the signal was so weak I could never use it, though at the common room it worked fine. Location: it's 5 min walk from a JR station, which is convenient if you have a JR pass.

Thank you for your recent stay at Anne at Anne Hostel Asakusabashi, and your feedback. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with most of our service and facilities. Female dorms are limited, but we hope to provide female guests with a safe and comfortable environment to meet other female travelers. Shower room/bathroom are on every floor, so we believe the number of them are enough for every our guests. We hope you will come back and stay with us again, as now we have wifi everywhere in our hostel thanks to your reviews! Kazuna, Anne Hostel Asakusabashi

Asakusa Ryokan Toukaisou, Tokyo, Japan
15th May 2012

I stayed at a private room. It was really comfortable and clean. They provided free tea, a yukata, towels and soap and shampoo. The ensuite was clean and comfortable. The staff was really nice and helped me a lot. It's close to Ueno, 5 min walk from a metro station, and just next to asakusa neighborhood, which is a traditional area of japan with shrines and commercial area. It's also 3 min form a big supermarket, where you can find a variety of nice and cheap food. I would stay there again.