Hostel Bambu Mini

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Good location, close to the buss terminal and restaurants. Nice breakfast with pancakes. I stayed in a private room. It was nice and clean. I would consider staying there again .

Hostel Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great location in the center of the city. Ok breakfast with a nice lady scrambling eggs for you. I stayed in a private room. It was nice and clean. I would consider staying there again .

Bellavista Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Great location in Bella Vista if you like nightlife and restaurants. Short walk to nearest subway station. Be breakfast was very basic. I stayed in a private room. It was simple but clean. I would consider staying there again .

Dar Hafsa

Fez, Morocco

Very nice Hotel at a good location in the medina, with a very helpful and friendly staff. They helped out with directions, finding good places to eat. They made sure you had a good time. The breakfast was also excellent. Recommended!

Riad Hotel Espagne

Marrakech, Morocco

Simple hotel in good location. Simple rooms clean, but very basic. Room cold in now in winter time at night. Intermittent hot water. Nice friendly staff.

Hotel Astrid

Casablanca, Morocco

Ok, hotel in a good location. Big, clean enough rooms, with TV and bathtub. Little bit of a smell in the room. I stayed there twice on this trip, and could do it again.