Reviews: Spider-Mat

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Staff are really cool, had good chats and went out partying with them

Hostel99

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

not all the staff were that helpful, some were though. Is clean, pretty comfy though etc

Hostel ELF

Prague, Czech Republic

good hostel, the night guy was cool. Clean and met people

St Christopher's Greenwich

Good hostel, a bit out of the way but

good as always, will stay again

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

Really good hostel, but if you want to party more then try one of the other Sant Jordi's

Loved this place. Good location, staff were friendly as (the irish sisters especially). Good for partying, meeting people and really really cheap beer.

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Pretty good location, right near the central station. Free breakfast is good too. Only thing was, when I moved into the room I was in the bed sheets hadnt been changed and as it was late when I went in, so had to sleep in someones old sheets, which was gross. Apart from that pretty good.

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

The hostel was excellent. The staff were a bit hit and miss though. Some were really helpful, others however were not. One of the staff security accused me of smoking weed, when it was only a cigarette. Bit ridiculous and over the top. And you cant even bring unopened bottles of alcohol into the room.

St Christopher's Camden

Good Hostel, Good Place!

Hi there. Thankyou for taking the time out to leave a reply, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Camden is a great place and we are proud of our litle hostel. Best wishes and safe travels, St.Christopher's - Camden

Dakota Hostel

San Francisco, USA

This hostel, along with the Adelaide were excellent, the way the incorporated all the hostels together. I met so many people in SF because of the hostel. Excellent stay

Excellent Hostel all round

Capitol City Hostel

Washington DC, USA

The beds were so good. A whole double bed (in a bunk), so comfortable, got the best sleep.

Great location, but the aircon didn't work in the room so well and the fan squeaked which made for next to nothing sleep for me

Does't even seem like a Hostel, its that good. Really Cheap and so much worth the money. The bar and food that is supplied is exccellent and really cheap too. Would stay again.

Hiya! Thanks for your review! We hope you enjoyed the free upgrade and we apologise again for the room change :) Hope to see you soon! Cheers, Alyse Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green.