Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 29

YHA London St Pancras

Clean, good location, expensive (probably it's a problem of London) ... Look more like a hotel thn a hostel

Nobody lock the door of the room, so is not so secure... The best breakfest in a hostel...

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I Was in a 8-beds room, but in the first night one extra bed was put in my room. No lockers inside the room to storage valuables. Good free breakfest, Nice staff and the best localization possible.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The toilets were duty. I lost my watch there (or someone has stolen?) The atmosphere of the hostel is good, They do your laudry, located very close to the Castle

YHA London St Pancras

No free wireless, Nice rooms and beds, good localization

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Wombatz means quality! I totally recomend this hostel! Good licalization, close to the main underground station in the city!

Wombatz is standardized, you can ger the same quality in All hostels: clean, Big lockers, good beds, friendly staff.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I was really disappointed with my bed, but is not possible to change it! It's so simple, but the staff makes so hard! Or you could be like the most of the others hostels: the person chooses the bed, if someone in the room has gone, you can change the bed

Lollis Homestay

Dresden, Germany

Nice hostel

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Perfect! Good lockers, bed, staff and the BAR. The breakfest really worthy the prize. And the food I'm the restaurant was delicious.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

I think u have everything to be one of the best hostels in the world: good staff and lOcation, a really Nice bar. For me u have to Big problems: the lockers in the room were small and u have to pay for it, only 3 bathrooms/toilet in a entire floor

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Nice kitchen, the free pasta is a good way of making people meet each other. Large locker, helpfull staff. The swedish meatball experience was good

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice rooms, excellent breakfest. I think this hostel could put real lockers inside the rooms. For people who want fun, this one ia not that Good.

Sleep Well Youth Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

good rooms, but without locker for a backpack: only a small one, to put the most important things. About fun I'm not able to evaluate, because I stayed there for only one night. Good localization, really close to the Grand Place and to the underground station. Other thing that has desapointed me was de computer: it's not possible conect to a camera or flash memory by USB.

Really good hostel!!!! Nice rooms, beds, toilets e showers. The biggest problem was the broken lift and the breakfest; thqt wasn't so good. The best locker I've ever seen.

Hi... Thanks for your rate and for such lovely words. We must apologise for the lift this week. It really has been a general problem for all of us but we have the best men on the job and we will have it fixed in no time now. We are so happy that you had a great time with us and that you spent a lovely time in our hostel. We are so happy that you enjoyed our facilities more than anything, as we work really hard to give you a safe and comfortable place in Paris. We would love to have you back again and we really hope it will be soon =)

YHA London St Pancras

If you open the window, The room becomes really noisy and if you don't, it is hot. The wi-fi dervixe is expensive. Good lockers and beds, clean. It's a Good hostel, in my opinion. For fun os not that Good, it's a kind of family hostel.