La Maison du Patriote

La Guitarra Hostel Poznan

Poznan, Poland

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Home cooked DINNER every night, and a great breakfast in the morning! How can you beat that? I loved the pub crawl.

you forgot to said about free beer every night! :D Any way big hugs from all the staff xD

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

HI Buzios

Buzios, Brazil

I was only person in hostel for 3 days. Flavia was great. I didn't get any sleep the first night (6 hours of battle mosquitos). At 3 am I found the switch to the fan and that solved most of the problem. But beware, they tried to charge me 30% more than the rate I booked at through Hostelworld. I proved my point by showing the printout of the Hostelworld Receipt, then went through booking process again for next week to show them that the RATE was STILL the SAME as I booked at.

Buena Vista Hostel Ouro Preto

Ouro Preto, Brazil

You can't go wrong here! Lucas and Leonardo really take care of you,

Walk On The Beach Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Bed Lamps, lockers w/outlets, and/or electrical outlets in the rooms would add to an already great place

HI - New York City

New York, USA

The Clarence Park

Toronto, Canada

I arrived 5 minutes before 2 pm (check in time) and was told to wait by a person who wasn't friendly and didn't explain that the person check us in hadn't arrived yet. He seemed difficult. (A smile and "The person who checks you in will be here shortly" would have been more reassuring.)

?????

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

The only down side to this hostel is that the common area closes Midnight to 7 AM, often interrupting a good chat or a good time.

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

Innovations I've never seen in a hostel, like electrical outlets INSIDE your locker. No longer necessary to leave you iPhone or computer out while it's charging. Great deck, nice staff.

Gaudys Backpackers Hostel

San Jose, Costa Rica

Great staff, great group of hostelers. Great Bar and Restaurant

My only suggestion would be this: In the showers, THERE SHOULD BE HOOKS on the walls for one's belongings, BETWEEN THE TWO SHOWER CURTAINS, so they don't get wet, and are secure. Only one shower stall had a hook, and I saw everyone else putting the clothes, towel, and accessories between the sinks.

This hostel attracts a lot of cool people. I stayed twice and both times had great times with roommates. EarlJive@aol.com USA

For the price you can't beat this hostel. It's great Chill Hostel, with a fun lounge/bar and a dozen seating areas to get lost and chat or read a book. Bikes to rent, and lots of buses just down the hill on the main road across from the Hangzhou Zoo. I returned after my initial stay.

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

Living above an old pub has its advantages! :)

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

For some reason this hostel appeared on my my Hostelworld page, and now a review request. I was at this hostel LAST year at this time.

L Hostels

New York, USA

Really a great hostel in a nice, safe feeling neighborhood. It's nice to walk in your bare feet and feel that the hardwood floors in your room are clean. Warning: No check-in until 4 pm (my info sheet said 9am, so I waited 7 hours when I could have been with friends downtown had I known). Storage locker costs $5/day. Internet costs $6/hour. WiFi is free. Staff is very nice.

Great value, awesome hostel. Great staff, nice bunkmates.

Sinks need a screen; lost a few items down there. All in all, a really good hostel. Mostly new in a building with character 2 minutes from Metro.

Portal del Sur

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I spent 8 days here so I had a wide range of experiences. Most of my roommates were great. I left a day after 2 south-of-Londoners arrived. they trashed the room, took the key, left room unlocked, left the floor covered in dirty clothes & garbage. The pissed on the toilet seats, filled the toilet with TP, broke the flushing device. At 1 AM (4 of us are sleeping)...a friend of thier´s bangs on door, turns on light, shakes both bunk beds (waking me & Brazilian guy) to wake up his buddies to come party... repeated at 1:30. At 3 am I got up, closed the door,shut off light. I knew trouble was going to erupt because a 3rd So.-Londerer was going to join them in the room, so I got out. Good points:Staff helpful, fun.Breakfast girls are great but b'fast was poor. Cleaning staff, bartenders, reception all great. Great place to meet other travelers.

Colour Hotel

Frankfurt, Germany

Some hooks in the bathroom would be nice. There's really nowhere to hang your clothes other than in the sink or on the floor (2nd floor bathroom) A lamp or some kind of light on the desk would be nice. All else was great.

My room smelled like a homeless person after 6 months of ripening. No HOT WATER whatsoever. Great staff and location, and met some nice people. I should have selected a dorm bed instead of a private roomo (dorms are nicer).

HI-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

I heard the term "one of the best hostels I've visited" several times while staying here.