Wifi kept dying. So many fire doors it was basically a maze. Wifi only available in the basement. The bed I had was almost impossible to get into, it was a middle bunk with a stepladder into it, but then -another- stepladder was superimposed over it to the higher bunk. Some dodgy people in the hostel. Friendly and polite staff

• 4th Oct 2013

Our free wifi can become slower when there are lots of people signed in. It works much more quickly at off-peak times. Thank you for leaving your feedback. We regret that you did not enjoy your stay at Journeys.

YHA London St Pauls

Clean hostel, decent beds and in a good location right next to St Pauls. Expensive WiFi, food, everything else though. You are just paying for the bed and a shower, everything else costs extra. The staff wasn't very helpful either. They told me to go to the 3rd floor (no lift) and when I got there I opened a door which led into somebodies apartment. Saw two people undressed, one of them shouting "You're wrong! wrong door!". The staff didn't even apologize for this awkward scenario.

• 24th Sep 2013

The Monkeys in the Trees

Pretty far away from the nearest tube station. I was in a 9 bed dorm and the room was a bit small. 3 beds stacked on top of each other which kind of felt like I was sleeping in a coffin. Not a lot space to put your bags. Friendly staff though, and the pub downstairs is OK.

• 18th Sep 2013

Brado's inactive

Sydney, Australia

Rooms and free breakfast were decent, but the staff was very friendly and helpful. Hostel looked a bit "worn down".

• 23rd Feb 2012

Nice hostel, has all facilities you could need and a great staff. It's a bit far from the city centre though, a girl's laptop got stolen from the dormroom I was in (which made me question the security of the hostel).

• 12th Jul 2011

Hi Thanks for the feedback, please note that the girl in question has been staying here for over 3 months, she did eventually find her laptop as she'd left it in another locker. Regards