Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Dfeel Hostel

Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Really enjoyed staying at this hostel! The staff, rooms, and facilities are fantastic. The location is a bit away from things, but it is easy to take taxis or rent a scooter. Would stay here again definitely!

Hi, Laura! Nice to meet you here at D feel Hostel. We will be looking forward to serving you again. Thank you.

Boxpackers Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

I had a wonderful stay at boxpackers. I love the "box beds". Keeps light and noise out and allows you privacy. Very nice hostel!

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Overall, I would stay there again. Some of the staff were very unhelpful as far as getting around and city and just general knowledge about KL, but it was a nice place in a good location!

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

Great location and functional facilities with everything you need. Take note that they strictly adhere to their policy of not checking people in or opening their doors except during their listed hours. Some members of the staff were pretty moody which was sometimes a downer on the atmosphere, but overall they were helpful with information about the city. It got the job done but I probably would find a different hostel if I went back.

Please note that guests who reach Singapore early in the morning on their check-in date may leave their bags with us upon arrival only after 7am but the rooms/beds will only be available for check in from 2pm to 11pm. Should guest need to enter the hostel before 7am, a booking is required for the previous night. Please contact us whenever in doubt.

Marina View Apartment

Kotor, Montenegro

I absolutely loved my stay at Marina View. The staff are very friendly and accommodating and the location is superb. It would be good for families as well.

Old Town Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

Great stay in Split. The location in the old town is great and the staff are very nice and helpful. It is small so meeting other travelers is easy. Definitely recommend.

Zeppelin Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Had an enjoyable stay here. Small hostel which is nice to meet other travelers. Basic breakfast. Nice staff.