Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great party hostel! Definitely would recommend it.

Atlantic Point Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

The hostel is great. Good location (near Waterfront), good area, good sized hostel with awesome people. The automatic lights in the bathroom should stay on longer than two minutes, but other than that no complaints, only good things to say. The owners are also cool. Would recommend the place to anyone.

Hi, thank you for your great response. The automatic light in the bathroom is set for 5 mins,I will double check it. We believe that even a small difference can make a change. Hope you are well, sorry for the delayed response AP

Baxpax Mitte Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Great staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. No complaints, especially since I stayed six nights instead of the original two nights I had booked!

Dahab Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Lot's of cats that roam around the main area, but never go into any of the rooms. They'll all gather around you when you're eating, but otherwise they are chill. The place has a chill atmosphere, most of the people staying there are approachable.

Rocky Mountain Hotel

Petra, Jordan

Amazing place. Would have stayed longer if I could. Definitely recommended. The doors to the rooms, like others I gave seen lately, do not shut without locking.

Nihal Hotel

Amman, Jordan

This place was absolutely terrible. The air-conditioning blew warm air and the Internet did not work. Those were the ony reasons I had booked to stay there to begin with. I slept for about two hours that night. The bathroom was hideous and was not supplied with toilet paper. I didn't even want to take a shower in it. I would not recommend staying there at all. The only good thing about the "hotel" was that the staff were pleasant.

Christopher Robin Budget

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The pictures are very deceiving. The place looks terrible. There was no toilet paper. I tried contacting the owner but never a reply. I never saw the owner after receiving the key to the place. I basically left the keys on the counter when I left.