Reviews: Gymik

Location: Czech Republic, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Old City Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

One of the best hostels I've ever visited. The stafffisREALLYgreat and helpful, everything is clean, comfortable. Rooms look absolutely gorgeous. The pictures here don't lie :) The location is just perfect and you can relax without worrying. I love it here. Visited twice during 1 vacation. Definitelly coming back again. THANK YOU! :)

• 10th Aug 2014

Hostel The Hague - Den Haag

The Hague, Netherlands

Definitelly the best choice we could make. Even though we spent here only 1 night, thanks to the staff and other guests it was our best night in the Netherlands. THANK YOU! I'll be back. Well, if you consider staying here, don't expect lockers. There are also some tiny flaws and you may get scared by the first impression, but get over it, it's worth it. Do you miss common room? Hang out in the bar! (And if you are used to getting regular beer 0,5 l in your country, ask them for a big one ;) )

• 21st Jun 2014

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We would definitely stay here again! :) And the breakfast? Exquisite...

• 20th Jun 2014

Hi, Thanks for your review! See you again soon at our breakfast? Hans Brinker

Emerald Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

flat turned into a hostel. Very nice. The staff was doing the best. Thanks...

• 15th Aug 2013

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

I love this hostel and if I'm ever back in Milan, I'll be here again. Even though this time they messed up my booking (we were 2 but they reserved just 1 bed) and instead of being in 12 bed room we ended up in 14 bed hall with 13 lockers only (and mine was the only locker missing :-D ) But thanks to Tim (?) it was rather funny. Back to hostel. Toilettes were clean, breakfast was good and people nice. What else to say? The beds grate anytime you move so if you are not a heavy sleeper, use earplu

• 5th Oct 2012

Hi 5 Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Hi 5 Hostel was a great choice.THANKS!The people were amazing, The staff was kind and very helpful, it felt they actually cared about the guests. And the program in the evening... For people who love socializing: ideal :-) Rooms big enough for all the people, lockers, no complaints. Only the showrs were a bit surprising. they were as mixed as the dorms were and half of my stay half of the showers had slight problems with drains... But nothing serious. The always-warm-enough water balanced it ;-)

• 20th Jul 2012

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

Zebra Hostel was the best choice I could do. The staff was nice, people were friendly, the common area was amazing. No insects, clean everything, sufficient air conditioning... :-) Anyway, for introverts and people loving privacy: this is not place where you would feel fine probably as for ex. my room didn't even have doors :-D

• 25th Jun 2012
  • Czech Republic

Het thanks so much for the nice comment, we are very happy that you spent good time in our hostel and we hope to host you soon again ;)) Let's have fun ;)) Zebra Hostel Staff

Antico Capon

Venice, Italy

The location is great! Just at the liveliest square in Venice and really close to the train station. Rooms are cosy and the bed is real comfortable one. :-)

• 28th Jul 2011

Hostel Central

Florence, Italy

I enjoyed the stay very much. I was surprised by the size of the room. It was huge for a room for 4 in a hostel. The staff was kind and helpful. (Better to speak Italian :-) )

• 25th Jul 2011

Rome City Hostel

Rome, Italy

The most amazing experience I've ever had. Great people, nice staff, peaceful surrounding, busstop just in front of the house, breakfast!... It was homy. I'll certainly return as soon as I get to Rome again :-)

• 21st Jul 2011