Reviews: Gymik

Location Czech Republic, Gender Female, Age 28

Old City Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
17th Jan 2015

The staff was great and helpful as ever. THANKS a lot. We really appreciated their attitude towards us since we had late change of plans and one person of our group abandoned us right before the trip to Istanbul. They made it possible to change the booking in the last moment, so we could feel safer in female dorm.

Artemis Hotel, Selcuk, Turkey
15th Jan 2015

The stay was overall possitive. They are well prepared for travellers. You don't even need to ask. They will tell you what you need to know. And letting us stay till the night bus departure was the best thing!

Elifstar Cave Hotel, Goreme, Turkey
12th Jan 2015

It was the most amazing experience we had during our trip round Turkey! Cave!!! Extremely kind and helpful people :) UNBELIEVABLY delicious food! :) And the scenery! WE LOVED every single moment of our stay :) If I ever come to Capadocia again, I am staying here again, if possible :)

IT WAS A PLEASURE FOR US TO HOST YOU AT OUR HOTEL. PLEASE DONT FORGET THAT YOU HAVE A CAVE HOME IN CAPPADOCIA AND ANYTIME YOU ARE WELCOME BEST REGARDS KADIR

• Czech Republic, Female, 25-30
Hostel MOJO, Prague, Czech Republic
15th Nov 2014

This hostel is absolutely amazing. I love the lockers especially! Anyway, we were travelling with friends, were helped when needed and the hostel is sooooo clean :) And comfy :) And well situated right in the center, but in not so noisy street :) THANKS!

• Czech Republic, Female, 25-30
Old City Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
10th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever visited. The stafffisREALLYgreat and helpful, everything is clean, comfortable. Rooms look absolutely gorgeous. The pictures here don't lie :) The location is just perfect and you can relax without worrying. I love it here. Visited twice during 1 vacation. Definitelly coming back again. THANK YOU! :)

• Czech Republic, All Female Group, 25-30
Hostel The Hague - Den Haag, The Hague, Netherlands
21st Jun 2014

Definitelly the best choice we could make. Even though we spent here only 1 night, thanks to the staff and other guests it was our best night in the Netherlands. THANK YOU! I'll be back. Well, if you consider staying here, don't expect lockers. There are also some tiny flaws and you may get scared by the first impression, but get over it, it's worth it. Do you miss common room? Hang out in the bar! (And if you are used to getting regular beer 0,5 l in your country, ask them for a big one ;) )

• Czech Republic, All Female Group, 25-30
Hans Brinker Budget Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.7
20th Jun 2014

We would definitely stay here again! :) And the breakfast? Exquisite...

Hi, Thanks for your review! See you again soon at our breakfast? Hans Brinker

• Czech Republic, Couple, 25-30
Emerald Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
15th Aug 2013

flat turned into a hostel. Very nice. The staff was doing the best. Thanks...

Zebra Hostel, Milan, Italy
5th Oct 2012

I love this hostel and if I'm ever back in Milan, I'll be here again. Even though this time they messed up my booking (we were 2 but they reserved just 1 bed) and instead of being in 12 bed room we ended up in 14 bed hall with 13 lockers only (and mine was the only locker missing :-D ) But thanks to Tim (?) it was rather funny. Back to hostel. Toilettes were clean, breakfast was good and people nice. What else to say? The beds grate anytime you move so if you are not a heavy sleeper, use earplu

Hi 5 Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
20th Jul 2012

Hi 5 Hostel was a great choice.THANKS!The people were amazing, The staff was kind and very helpful, it felt they actually cared about the guests. And the program in the evening... For people who love socializing: ideal :-) Rooms big enough for all the people, lockers, no complaints. Only the showrs were a bit surprising. they were as mixed as the dorms were and half of my stay half of the showers had slight problems with drains... But nothing serious. The always-warm-enough water balanced it ;-)

Zebra Hostel, Milan, Italy
25th Jun 2012

Zebra Hostel was the best choice I could do. The staff was nice, people were friendly, the common area was amazing. No insects, clean everything, sufficient air conditioning... :-) Anyway, for introverts and people loving privacy: this is not place where you would feel fine probably as for ex. my room didn't even have doors :-D

Het thanks so much for the nice comment, we are very happy that you spent good time in our hostel and we hope to host you soon again ;)) Let's have fun ;)) Zebra Hostel Staff

Antico Capon, Venice, Italy
8.0
28th Jul 2011

The location is great! Just at the liveliest square in Venice and really close to the train station. Rooms are cosy and the bed is real comfortable one. :-)

Hostel Central, Florence, Italy
8.0
25th Jul 2011

I enjoyed the stay very much. I was surprised by the size of the room. It was huge for a room for 4 in a hostel. The staff was kind and helpful. (Better to speak Italian :-) )

Rome City Hostel, Rome, Italy
9.0
21st Jul 2011

The most amazing experience I've ever had. Great people, nice staff, peaceful surrounding, busstop just in front of the house, breakfast!... It was homy. I'll certainly return as soon as I get to Rome again :-)