Old Town Accommodation

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Dzemal and his mom where great! They were always asking if everything was ok and trying to make my stay even better. If you are looking for a place which enviromnet is quiet and peaceful, I can't imagine a better one - I really felt like in my own home! The rooms are big, renovated and clean. The kitchen and the bathroom are really good. The hostel is really close to the old city, in a quiet residential street. I hardly recommend Old Town Accomodation! Looking forward to stay there again!

• 12th Aug 2013

Pansion Aldi

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The staff is really friendly but there no much turistic information. So if you are looking for some information about the city or to talk about their experiences, is not the best place to stay. Rooms are clean and air-co work appropriately. However, in some rooms you kind of loose your privacy because they dont have appropriate curtains. Its really close to the bus/ train station, and maybe 20 mins walk from the old city.

• 9th Aug 2013

Hotel Baron

Washington DC, USA

• 26th Jun 2012

You got what you pay for. It is well located though. But I don't think the economy is worth due to the atmosphere and the room appearance. The room was really noisy during the night and I could hear people from the other rooms.

• 23rd Jun 2012