Location: Australia,

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

The best part of this hostel was the breakfast and the free walking tours. Breakfast was a full buffet with heaps of breakfast foods and things like rice and noodles. Not a huge about of interacting between guests I found. Everyone sorta kept to them selves. The staff weren't particularly helpful but the ladies who ran the walking tours were great! Good location. Easily walkable to everywhere.

• 17th Feb 2013

Hostel 5 Terre

Cinque Terre, Italy

Nice hostel. Really quiet but then again it was winter when we went. Probably the best town to stay in out of the five. The hostel needed more power points but it was less of an issue for us because the room wasn't full. I'd stay there again.

• 15th Feb 2013

Seven Heaven

Milan, Italy

Lovely night's stay. Unfortunately we could only stay in Milan for one night but it was al great. Comfy bed, decent breakfast. Great coffee! Really close to a metro to get around. The couple running it were super nice and helpful.

• 14th Feb 2013

B&B Ariel

Verona, Italy

Great location. Easily walkable to everything Verona has to offer. Comfy bed. Pretty good bathroom. Breakfast could have been improved but that could have been because we didn't know how to use anything. Cooking facilities and supermarket best by. I'd stay here again.

• 12th Feb 2013

Le Mandrie di San Paolo

Assisi, Italy

Beautiful picturesque location which just happened to be up the top of a mountain. Alex happily arranged taxis for us including having one waiting for us in the morning. Best breakfast I have ever had in a hostel! I hope to come back one day is the Summer and see the vineyards in fruit!

• 7th Feb 2013

Emily Suites

Sorrento, Italy

Charming b&b! Had a fantastic bathroom which is so often lacking in these places. Great location. The directions to get there were a little confusing. Great staff!

• 6th Feb 2013

B&B Cinquestelle

Naples, Italy

We had a fantastic time here! Our host Eugenio was excellent. He was helpful with directions to places and offered great advice on what to see. We would go back anytime. Great breakfasts also!

• 3rd Feb 2013

Hollywood in Rome

Rome, Italy

Excellent apartment situation. Really made me feel like I was living in Rome. It is up about 6 flights of narrow steps which were a bit of a struggle.

• 2nd Feb 2013