Xi Town River View Inn

Yangshuo, China

This is a beautiful hotel, located directly at the river bank of Li River. The view from the dinning room and terrace on the river is great. The interior is decorated nicely and I particularly enjoyed the tea in the lounge (with tatami) and heating blanket in my room (in December/January it does get quite chilly at night). The staff and owner are very friendly and helpful and made me feel very welcome. I enjoyed the chats and tea with them. Only thing to be improved is the coffee ;-).

• 31st Dec 2013

staff was very friendly and helpful, location is great to enjoy the beautiful landscape and explore the surroundings. It is perfect if you want to get away from the crowds (at least at winter time). I will definitely come back to "This Old Place - Xingping". Bikes could be a bit better maintained, but for cost and the terrain it was alright.

• 26th Dec 2013

The staff is very friendly and helpful, the location is quiet but good for exploring the city. I just stayed one night but enjoyed my stay very much and if returning to Guilin I will definitely come back to "This Old Place".

• 25th Dec 2013

Hi, Thank you very much for your review .We're glad you enjoyed your stay here. We look forword to seeing you again. Thanks a lot. Happy new year! Best regards This Old Place