Pal's Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Great hostel! The apartments give you both privacy and the socialization of a hostel. Location is right next to the beautiful St. Stephen's Basilica and only about a 5 minute walk to a metro stop. Big spacious room, we stayed in a private for two people in one double bed with a shared bathroom. Staff were very helpful, and gave us so much information and a map. Staff took the time to point out places on the map where things were like great pubs/bars, 24 hour shops, and much more!

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Great hostel. Very social atmosphere, I met a lot of nice people here from all over the world! Kitchen is very clean, modern, nice, and big. Great location, 2 minute walk from a metro line that will take you anywhere. Only sells beer, water, and a kind of natural soda, no snacks, but that is ok, there is a 24 hour convenient store right around the corner. Reading lamps and outlet by your bed, always nice. Could use another dryer, only 1 that takes a long time. Loved it, would stay again!

Great Hostel! So clean and comfortable! The only thing that I would recommend is having a staff go along with someone to get their luggage from the luggage storage room, I saw that a key was given to anyone to get their luggage. Although I didn't have to use the luggage storage, I wouldn't feel 100% safe keeping my stuff in there. Otherwise, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS HOSTEL, I wish I could have brought it with me to everywhere I was traveling. Curtains in mixed room added much privacy! 5 stars!

Hello! Thank you so much for your lovely comment! It's great that you loved our hostel and your experience here was so good. regarding the luggage room, we just instaled a new security system that allows guests to attach their bags to the shelves. It should be even safer now. See you back someday!

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

Really good hostel. The staff are SUPER nice and extremely quick to respond to concerns, problems, or questions. Had a small problem in our room, very easily moved to the room right over, same room and everything. They even refunded us a little money back :] Kitchen is great for cooking your own meals. LOCATION is the BEST. Shopping, food, and fun are all EXTREMELY close. Is a little noisy, but I sleep through anything, never bothered me at all, just bring ear plugs.

Hey Rachael, Sorry for the hassle here, but you were really understanding of the situation. Thanks for that. Sometimes things will happen that we cant controll, but we do our best. However it is really really REALLY nice that you understood. Cheers. All the Guys at Reception