Reviews: diegofervenza4123

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 29

HI-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

Excelent hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. The kitchen is probably one of the best I ever seen after travel to many hostels around the world. Don't miss the pub crawl!

Stand Fast Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

THIS HOSTEL IS NOT RELIABLE. I booked a bed in a dorm for one night in this hostel. As I was planning to arrive at 3 am I called the hostel and asked if it was possible to do the check in so late, and they told me it was ok. When I arrive in the hostel, at 3 pm the guy in the reception told me that it was impossible to check in, becouse the guys who were responsible for this weren't there. So, anyone can realize how this hostel is not realible. If you are coming at night to Rio DON'T GO THERE.

Happy Buddha Boutique Hostal

Medellin, Colombia

A cozy and pleasent hostel. The staff was very helpfull and kind with all of my needs. The location is great too, with may bars and clubs around. The metro station of Poblado is just 10 minutes walking from the hostel.

Media Luna Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

It is a good hostel to meet others travelers. The pool is an excellent place to meet people. Althought, the dorms are somewhat poor. I booked a 6 bed dorm ensuite and the bathroom was worse than the colletctive. Anyway, if you would like just a party hostel I think that's the place.

Hostel Republica Inactive

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I stayed just one night in Hostel Republica. The hostel has a great location, around the Republic Museum, a important touristic spot in Rio. The hostel don't charge any money for the towels and padlocks. The for bed room where I slept was clean. Althought my genereal experience with the hostel was very positive I think they could improve area where the travelers can meet the others. I'm sure that with some changes in the strcture it is possible to be much more attractive for travelers.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

The breakfast is somewhat expensive. The bar is a good spot of the hostel.

Excelent party hostel! Altought, the hostel has just few facielities.

If you're travelling alone and is looking for a place to meet people this hostel is excellent. The bar is always full of people and the atmosphere is really nice. Dorms and bathrooms are very clean.

Hobo Bear Hostel