AWESOME place! Absolutely lovely and innovative rooms...the only drawback was no elevator which meant we had to drag our luggage up and down 3 floors..but no complaints about the rooms or the staff...the person at the reception gave us VERY detailed information about places, food, bars et al. Would definitely recommend and if I'm in Budapest again, I'm staying here!!

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Very nice room but the bathroom was a bit of a disappointment. Lack of basic things like a liquid hand-wash soap! But good bar..there was live music the day we were there..and one free welcome drink! Location was quite decent as well.

Art Hole Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

The rooms were very basic. The bar downstairs was great and the common area gave me a really nice vibe about the place but the rooms disappointed.

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

LOVED the location and the feel of the hostel!

The Allen Lee Hotel

Washington DC, USA

The staff was horrible and very unhelpful! They just handed us a map with our key and figured their job was done. I was here for 4th July and wanted to ask what would be happening in the city and the staff didn't even deign to reply. After handing me the things, they just turned and walked away!! I waited for them to come back and asked again but didn't get any reply! I had to rely on asking passers-by and the police (very helpful) for directions even to the famous sites!! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

Wrigley Hostel

Chicago, USA

The location is brilliant if someone wants to go for a game at the stadium next door..coz of that there are loads of bars and eateries close by. The subway station is super close too (a 5 min walk) so the rest of the city (including the downtown area and the other main attractions) doesn't seem that far away. The staff was very very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable!

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice and clean hostel. The common area was very cozy with comfortable seating. Nice place to meet fellow travellers.

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

We loved the hostel. The rooms were very clean and the hostel was just about a 10-minute walk away from Patong Beach. The staff was very well-informed and helpful. They arranged our day trip to Phi Phi and even a shuttle to the airport. A great hostel overall!!

Red Inn Heritage

Penang, Malaysia

A very cozy hostel. The recreation area was very nice and the staff very helpful. They helped us out in booking a bus to Phuket and were very well-informed about the local attractions as well. The only problem was that the walls were very thin and we could hear every person walking in the hall. But overall, a great hostel!!