Pickwick Hall

my second time... do I need to write something else?

Pickwick Hall

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Staff was helpfull. I stayed in a 4 bedroom ensuite, so had no problem, even when the other guests started talking really early in the morning inside the room (we have to know those things happen in a hostel). Colective baths were not really dirty, but could be checked a few more times (in case you stay in a shared bath room). Social area was good. Kitchen is great, full of tables, with free coffee, tea and toasts all the time - good for enjoying the wi-fi and meet people. I recommend the hostel

Thank you for your comments! We hope to see you back very soon! :) Check out our website for events and discounts!

Hotel International

Manchester, England

Staff very helpful and kind. Location is great. Typical english breakfast and late breakfast on weekends is good. Free coffee and tea at the room are nice. I stayed for two nights in a room with shared bathroom and 6 in a private ensuite. Shared baths were clean all the time. Single room without bath was a bit cold but staff provided imediatelly a second blanket. Private ensuite was much better, warmer and charming... of course... I highly recommend this hotel.

Buena onda. Atención 24 horas. Ofrecen muchos servicios y informaciones a los huespedes, ademas todo el staff es muy amable y dedicado. Se llevan a todos muy bien! Eugenia es espectacular!!! Recomiendo evitarse las habitaciones que están en el patio de entrada pues son muy ruidosas, ya que hay siempre buena onda por la sala de uso comun. Seguramente uno de los mejores.