Location: Hong Kong, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Kipps Hostel Canterbury

Canterbury, England

It is my first time have a treat in a hostel. They hold different activities every night at 8pm to gather people to chat friendly. The staff are very kind and passionate! In the backyard, you will find a lovely garden with beautiful flowers and bees. The bed is clean and tidy. I live in 3rd floor, the bathroom has a bit leak and warm water came out slow. They offer free towel, locker. You can pay 2 pounds for a lovely breakfast which is good for value! It would be nice if they have female dome.

• 20th Jul 2013
  • Hong Kong

Bed is tidy and clean. The room lighting is good enough, but the stairs and common area lighting is a bit dark. It would be nice if the floor have regular cleaning. The location is good and close to Tesco super store, coast.

• 19th Jul 2013

YHA Salisbury

Salisbury, England

Salisbury is a excellent , most clean and beautiful hostel I stay ever!!! The staff is nice, the room and bathroom are very clean. There has 4 cooking spaces that is really nice and equipped :) We chatted and met friend in the kitchen! The have good meals offer as well if you don't want to cook. The hostel location is very close to the centre. For female only 15 minutes walk to the rail station. The hostel front door has an old tree. I hope the hostel can stay for long! I wanna back!!!

• 27th Dec 2011

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

The location is perfect and safe. The staff are really try the best to help you! They offer free drink all the day. You can stay in their bar to access wifi. And the breakfast is good. (milk, bread, egg, juice....) I think too many traveller in London, so the bed is wear off and a bit uncomfortable. To conclude, I am highly recommend Joy Hostel! I will back again!! Really JOY there :)

• 24th Jul 2011