Location: France, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Gallery Hyde Park

This hostel, quiete new, takes place in an old classy hotel, and you can tell it! The location is perfect (really close to central line station), it's a bit impersonal for me and the room where I was, was really small. Lucky me I was alone, but if we had to share it, it wouldn't have been practical at all. Cleanliness could be better (dusty!) The bed was comfortable, but small. Lots of stiff staircases... be aware!!! Staff was helpfull and nice.

• 18th May 2013

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

It's a nice hostel: the location is perfect if you want to see Ayasofya, Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque... The staff is lovely and always glad to help. The breakfast is delicious, fresh and hearty. Internet connexion works perfectly well. And amongst all, the view from the bar is stunning!

• 28th Nov 2012

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Perfect location for this hostel and the dorms are for Hkg really cheap and clean. Really handy with the international adaptator for each bed. It can always be better but it's already a really good place to stay. I recommend it!

• 25th Sep 2012

Paddy's Palace Belfast

Belfast, Northern Ireland

The Paddy's is a nice hostel: good location and really nice staff. If I had to say something negative, it would be cause of some unrespectfull "guests", so I guess, when it's peak season, it must be worst!

• 27th Sep 2011