Reviews: firdzz5762

Koh Lanta, Thailand

• 1st May 2014

Vinayak Guesthouse

Jaipur, India

One of the best guesthouse in India so far. Do enjoy their rooftop restaurant or bar, serve delicious local vegetarian cuisines at reasonable price. Beautiful interior as well!

• 7th Feb 2014

Sai Palace

Agra, India

Yes it is really near to South and East Gate of the Taj Mahal but the location is actually quite dirty. We got a room located at the ground floor opposite the reception and the room is quite smelly (or maybe the smell comes from outside). The reception staff just enter our room without our permission and at that time my girlfriend is changing her cloth. Try to check out other backpacker hostel in Agra. We noticed that there is a hostel near East Gate, opposite Coffee Cafe Day.

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

Nice interior & exterior, cozy common area with musics from the bar. Staffs are friendly & I had a quiet new eve ever during my stay :)

• 29th Dec 2013

Shanghai Dock Bund Hostel

Shanghai, China

The only thing that I like about this hostel is their location. It is very near to The Bund area. The staffs at the reception is not really friendly as they just answer no and don't know to our inquiry. If you look for a hostel to socialize with other traveler, this hostel is not the best one but in terms of location, it is acceptable.

• 26th Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

The hostel location is not really near to the West Lake but it is within a famous old street in Hangzhou. Good effort on Xmas eve celebration & I did enjoy the night.

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

Really appreciate for your great rating, actually it’s about 15 minutes walk from our hostel to West Lake, I guess maybe you have enjoyed the delicious food in the food street nearby and we look forward to your next visiting whenever you come back to Hangzhou. Cheers

Indy House

Busan, South Korea

Surprisingly this hostel is toddler friendly. Breakfast in the morning can be chaotic because some people is conquering the kitchen. Common area is attached with kitchen and no body is socializing around after breakfast time. The room is super cozy & the ambiance is good too! Highly recommended!

• 7th Nov 2013

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

I lost my towel and the hostel lend me another towel. But until now I never know what's actually happened because only me staying in the room at that time and the staff don't have any idea what actually happening. But it's a small matter anyway.

• 6th Sep 2013
  • Malaysia

Expecting power point plug in each bed like other hostels that i visited previously in other country. But actually i realized that most of the hostel in Australia providing the same way of power point facilities.

• 8th May 2013

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

I have no idea why there is no personal power point in each bed. I need to wait at the corridor until all my electronic device fully recharged.

• 3rd May 2013
  • Malaysia

I know there are free beers all day long, maybe they also can provide hot water in the lobby or maybe each floor. Oh and the wifi signals very weak in the room.

• 31st Jan 2013

Phan Anh Backpackers Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The direction to the hostel provided in HosteWorld is actually not really clear. The hostel should highlighted the buildings nearby the small street towards the hostel.

• 11th Jan 2013

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

One of the best hostel that I ever stayed. The location is strategic and staffs are quite helpful even though they know little English. The guidelines on how to reach interesting places around Kunming by bus is very helpful as all the route guidelines are in Chinese. It's actually pasted on the wall in the rooms hallway. I think they should highlighted that they already have these guidelines as I noticed it like on 3rd day of my stay. Anyway Xmas party there was awesome!

• 21st Dec 2012

@Hua Lamphong

Bangkok, Thailand

I just don't like the stairs. My room is at level 4 and we need to carry all the heavy luggage by stairs. If you are a light traveler this hostel is the best :) Anyway try to request if the lower room is available.

• 6th Oct 2012

Canterbury House Christchurch

Christchurch, New Zealand

The place is amazing and I feels like home. The only thing is the internet service is quite expensive. Just a suggestion, the owner might wanna consider to put some direction to the kitchen, main entrance, emergency exit etc.

• 16th May 2012

Adventure Queenstown Hostel

Queenstown, New Zealand

really satisfied with everything related to this hostel. definitely will be staying here again in the future.

• 14th May 2012

YHA Wanaka Purple Cow

Wanaka, New Zealand

Everything was just fine except the storage room. Even though it is locked, but anybody can take the purple donkey key from the reception and enter the room.

• 13th May 2012

YHA Lake Tekapo

Lake Tekapo, New Zealand

• 12th May 2012

Thaksin Grand Home

Krabi, Thailand

Nice owner. A lil bit far from Ao Nang beach but if u wanna have a quiet stay, this is the best choice

• 5th Feb 2012

Thaksin Grand Home

Krabi, Thailand

The hostel owner is quite helpful.

• 5th Feb 2012

City Backpackers Singapore

Singapore, Singapore

What I like the most about this hostel is their location. Near to MRT and you can walk or take bus to Marina Bay Sand or Merlion Park. I went to Singapore during Chinese New Year's eve and so it's quite happening in Marina Bay until midnight. There is no public transport after midnight so it would be no problem to walk back to the hostel. What I don't really like is the pantry is very close to the laundry section, toilet and bathroom and the area is quite pack with guests in the morning.

• 23rd Jan 2012

Maple Leaf Guesthouse

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The hostel location is amazingly strategic. The caretaker in charged (Mr John) is very helpful and nice. Room condition is extremely superb and clean. Will definitely staying in Maple Leaf again in the future if I'm travelling back to Hong Kong.

• 28th Oct 2011