MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Bermuda Triangle B

Cologne, Germany

The owner is very nice and have food/breakfast prepared for us. Only stayed at this place 2 nights but would def stay there again.

Ragtime

Prague, Czech Republic

The location is awesome. Very close to Old Town and the major spots of Prague. The owner is very nice too. My only concerns are: 1. the hot water only last for a few minutes everytime we showered. 2. The bed mattress is very thin, making my sleep a bit uncomfortable. However, the deal is very good for a private room

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

The location is sooooo great. I stayed at a 3-bed dorm and the room was really nice for the price I'm paying. The shower room is very clean too. Def recommend this place to any visitors to Munich.

Doors Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

I had a 6-bed dorm and I slept very well on all 3 nights there. The staff at Doors hostel was sooooo nice, super duper friendly. The youngest female staff was very friendly/funny and shared fruits with me. Other ones were also very helpful and giving me travel advices. The common area is very homie and the location is great! Its very close to old town and the bars. It was my first visit to Romania and I had such a great time in Bucharest and I would def recommend this place!!!

Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Good location, easy to find. Very safe and a lot of entertainment.

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

I had an very amazing experience at this hostel and met so many cool people! I would def come here again. My only complaint is I think the men's shower/bathrooms need to be renovated. It kinda smells sometimes and doesn't look clean.

Jared: Thanks for your comments on your stay with us here at the award-winning Chicago Getaway Hostel! We'll add your comments to our continuous improvement plan- don't be surprised if you see them in action, in the future. Take care, Mat Meadows General Manager

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

Very friendly staff, and the lobby is really nice, i met so many people there