Smart Stay Frankfurt Station, Frankfurt, Germany
27th May 2015

I stayed in the 8-bed dorm and it was one of the best dorms I've ever stayed! The room was very very spacious and clean! The hotel itself was very neat and clean as well. Very close to the main station, the red light district is right next to it but I didn't feel unsafe or anything. I would definitely stay there again!

MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe, Frankfurt, Germany
24th May 2015

The hotel and rooms were very clean! I felt very comfortable staying there! It's a bit distance from the main station so you have to take a S-Bahn, but overall the hotel was nice and clean!! If distance is not a problem for you then i would recommend it!

Dear guest, thank you for this good review. We are pleased that you had a good time with us staying in Frankfurt. See you the next time. Best regards your MEININGER Team

Antique Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
7.7
20th May 2015

The staff were very nice and helpful, and the hostel is right next to the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia, easy 2-minute walking distance. You also get a great view of the ocean on the rooftop. The breakfast on the house was decent as well. The only thing I didn't like was the 4-bed dorm on the 2nd floor was way too small. There are barely any space for walking or for luggage when the room is full, and the bed sheets have many holes and seem very old.

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
16th May 2015

Great location, great staff, great atmosphere! The common areas of the hostel are my favorite! It is also a great place for meeting new friends/fellow travelers! It is also next to the main station and easy walking distance to Marienplatz. The 8-bed dorm I stayed at was very spacious! My only concern was I had a bit trouble accessing their Wifi, but other than that I highly recommend this hostel! Would definitely stay there again!

14th May 2015

A Very cozy hostel, very convenient if you wanna stay one night to visit the Neuschwanstein castle. My only concern was the shower rooms would have been better if there were places to put our clothes/stuff. Other than that everything is great!

MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium
20th Nov 2013

Bermuda Triangle B, Cologne, Germany
18th Nov 2013

The owner is very nice and have food/breakfast prepared for us. Only stayed at this place 2 nights but would def stay there again.

Ragtime, Prague, Czech Republic
15th Nov 2013

The location is awesome. Very close to Old Town and the major spots of Prague. The owner is very nice too. My only concerns are: 1. the hot water only last for a few minutes everytime we showered. 2. The bed mattress is very thin, making my sleep a bit uncomfortable. However, the deal is very good for a private room

Euro Youth Hostel, Munich, Germany
12th Nov 2013

The location is sooooo great. I stayed at a 3-bed dorm and the room was really nice for the price I'm paying. The shower room is very clean too. Def recommend this place to any visitors to Munich.

Doors Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
9th Nov 2013

I had a 6-bed dorm and I slept very well on all 3 nights there. The staff at Doors hostel was sooooo nice, super duper friendly. The youngest female staff was very friendly/funny and shared fruits with me. Other ones were also very helpful and giving me travel advices. The common area is very homie and the location is great! Its very close to old town and the bars. It was my first visit to Romania and I had such a great time in Bucharest and I would def recommend this place!!!

Generator Hostel Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
7th Nov 2013

Good location, easy to find. Very safe and a lot of entertainment.

• USA, Male, 18-24
Chicago Getaway Hostel, Chicago, USA
14th Aug 2012

I had an very amazing experience at this hostel and met so many cool people! I would def come here again. My only complaint is I think the men's shower/bathrooms need to be renovated. It kinda smells sometimes and doesn't look clean.

Jared: Thanks for your comments on your stay with us here at the award-winning Chicago Getaway Hostel! We'll add your comments to our continuous improvement plan- don't be surprised if you see them in action, in the future. Take care, Mat Meadows General Manager

• USA, Male, 18-24
Broadway Hotel n Hostel, New York, USA
9.3
25th Aug 2011

Very friendly staff, and the lobby is really nice, i met so many people there