Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

I think the locker in the ro could be better, I didn't feel much safe. The beds could be fixed in the wall, because everytime we move it makes noise and kind of bother the person above/ below. Other than that small things I highly recommend to stay in the hostel! I had a great time!

Toc Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

My stay at TOC hostel was just great! Met very nice people, the bar in the commom area help us with that. Very well located, close to the metro station. Definitely recommend!

Ca' Venezia

Venice, Italy

The only negative point is the cleanness, the blankets in the bed were dirty. When I complained about that, the staff told me they can not wash the bedsheets everyday.. So, I wander how many people had used that blanket before me and they did not washed it.

Dreaming Rome Hostel

Rome, Italy

YHA London Central

The worst bathroom I have ever seen in a hostel. There was no curtain in the shower, the water leak into the bedroom. When I asked the woman who cleans the bedrooms for some fabric to dry the floor she said that there are several bedrooms with the same problem. The hostel itself is good.

Sleephere