The B.I.G

Cape Town, South Africa

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Everything seemed to work for the BIG, the location was great and getting a taxi to get around was simple, the staff were awesome and always happy to help with anything, the atmosphere when I stayed was excellent - everyone wanted to have a good time in Cape Town. It was easy to get out and see the city and do any of the activities Cape Town has to offer, it was also a great spot to stay in, eat and hang out or you could go out and have a good time.

• 9th May 2014

Moafrika Backpackers

Johannesburg, South Africa

A really great hostel, it is far out of town but for a couple of nights in Johannesburg if you don't want to be right in the city this is a great place to stay. The bar and food were good for the two nights I stayed there. If you were staying longer being nearer to supermarkets or restaurants might be helpful. We all got transfers to the airport and they were on time. We also booked a tour through the hostel and this was a great way to spend the day.

• 6th May 2014

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

I loved staying here! I think that it is a great base to explore the city and it was a great place to just hang out if you didn't want to go out! I would definitely stay here again!

• 11th Dec 2013

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

I stayed here at the end of last year! The people were super friendly, the location was great and the staff were amazing! Definitely one of the best hostel I have stayed in!

• 27th Nov 2013