28th Jul 2016

I had an unforgettable time here in the hostel. Everybody I met, from the staff to the guests were awesome. Really laid back atmosphere and good vibes in general. If you like me require more comfort, check in to the superior dorms which are air-conditioned and have really good matrasses. The other dorms are very barebone bamboo huts. This hostel might not be for everyone, yet the relatively low rating is undeserved. People seem to forget they check into a hostel and not a hotel!

Antwerp Backpackers Hostel, Antwerp, Belgium
18th Jul 2013

This hostel is exactly like a hostel should be. Bridget & Greg go out of their way to make your stay in Antwerpen enjoyable. When you checkin you will be given loads of tips of what to do in Antwerpen with a nice map. The Hostel is a bit outside of the city center (but very walkable) in a safe and quiet residential area. The hostel got decent facilities and is very clean. It also got the most comfortable hostel beds I have ever slept on!! Nogmaals bedankt, groeten van Dennis uit Nederland :).

That s exactly the hostel that we want to be, a little bit outside but in a safe, interesting area with loads of tips, comfartable, decent and very clean. Making it enjoyable for great guests is not diffucult at all ;) thanks heaps!

Long Street Backpackers, Cape Town, South Africa
9.3
30th Jul 2011

I really had a great time staying here as a single traveller. Even during low season this hostel is full with great people to have fun with. The hostel is at a great location in the middle of the city, close to the bars, clubs, and restaurants. Both the staff and the people who come here are nice people, and I never felt alone because of this. It was my first time ever visiting a place like this and it exceeded all my expectations.