Abhostel

Antwerp, Belgium

This hostel is exactly like a hostel should be. Bridget & Greg go out of their way to make your stay in Antwerpen enjoyable. When you checkin you will be given loads of tips of what to do in Antwerpen with a nice map. The Hostel is a bit outside of the city center (but very walkable) in a safe and quiet residential area. The hostel got decent facilities and is very clean. It also got the most comfortable hostel beds I have ever slept on!! Nogmaals bedankt, groeten van Dennis uit Nederland :).

• 18th Jul 2013

That s exactly the hostel that we want to be, a little bit outside but in a safe, interesting area with loads of tips, comfartable, decent and very clean. Making it enjoyable for great guests is not diffucult at all ;) thanks heaps!

Long Street Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

I really had a great time staying here as a single traveller. Even during low season this hostel is full with great people to have fun with. The hostel is at a great location in the middle of the city, close to the bars, clubs, and restaurants. Both the staff and the people who come here are nice people, and I never felt alone because of this. It was my first time ever visiting a place like this and it exceeded all my expectations.

• 30th Jul 2011