Location Spain,

The Grapevine, Brighton, England
7.1
28th Sep 2015

Amazing location by the beach. Staff was kind and I feel very welcomed, I was checked in at 10:30, what is always a plus! On the downside, just one socket in the room (an extension cord would have been very useful), and the cleanliness in the bathrooms. Price was quite low, so excellent value for money in my opinion!

Nomad, Cardiff, Wales
7.7
25th Aug 2015

Close to the city centre, good WIFI and helpful staff! Breakfast is just cereals and toasts, but it is for free, which is good! Good value for money! I would go back!

Hootananny Hostel, London, England
7.4
4th May 2013

The hostel is a very beautiful place... And if you enjoy with live music, this is your place! At night, it's a noisy place, and the weekend, until 3 am, it's almost impossible sleep... The staff is kind, but I forgot an important file folder with important documents inside, and I sent an email to know about it, and nobody replay me... I'm still waiting!

27th Mar 2012