Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 34

Hostel Galeria 13

Salvador, Brazil

great hostel, well-located in pelourinho, very charming and cozy common areas.

• 25th Jan 2013

Bananas Hostel

Itacare, Brazil

Excellent option in Itacare, the owners are super friendly. I felt like home, the common areas are great, full of hammocks, and some couchs and pillows so you can relax , chat and make friends. I spent 10 days there, and I met great travellers there. Breakfast is also great. I totally recommend!

• 12th Jan 2013

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

the Hostel is ok, good location, good dorm, very good breakfast . Poor atmosphere, the owner seems like controlling your steps, at one point I felt like asking permission to sit on the couch. I didn't fell at home.

• 9th Jan 2013

Hummm...planted review, Maria Julia! You Wish I was controlling your steps as you got no attention whatsoever from anybody. When I asked if you were ok and needed anything sounded like stalking you I guess you have a problem. I have better and more important things to do than follow guests around patrolling where they sit. I think you're a bit lost and if no, please get that way . We are an excellent hostel but we do understand it is impossible to please each and every single person. Unfortunately,Barra Guest HoStel was not the place for you and neither were you thkind of guest for Barra Guest Hostel. And please, oh please, do not reccommend us to your friends! Forget this way back and get your pills otherwise you'll keep seeing people watching you...

Loki Backpackers La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia

The best hostel I ever stayed. It has character, a beautiful and well rebuilt old mansion. It's very easy to make friends at the bar and snooker, it's a party hostel with a great bar, but the area of doorms is calm and quiet so silence is respected (there are clear instructions for that!). Friendly and helpful staff. The best hot shower I had in Bolivia. I've met many cool travellers and also food at the bar was very tasty. I definetelly recommend it.

• 25th Jul 2012

Pirwa Hostels Machu Picchu

Machu Picchu, Peru

Staff is very polite, breakfast is execllent, all in all, a good experience.

• 17th Jul 2012

Hostal Chaska Wasi

Ollantaytambo, Peru

I was very dispointed with this hostel. We made a reservation through hostelworld, when we arrived there they charged us more they simply ignored the10% paid through this site. The owner was not there, she spoke to us on the phone and she was unfrindly, the unfriendly guy that worked there does not speak English,

• 15th Jul 2012

Very well located, very clean, cool and friendly staff, beautiful building, a little to big, very new so some areas are to be concluded, but I definetely recommend. I met some nice travelers here!

• 13th Jul 2012

Cruz de los Andes

La Paz, Bolivia

Very nice and cozy place, not to big so you can easily get in touch with other travelers. I definetely recommend.

• 12th Jul 2012