Location Brazil, Gender Female, Age 36

Jodanga Backpackers Hostel, Santa Cruz, Bolivia
12th Jan 2016

Great facilities, dorm and bathroom very well-cleaned. Very good breakfast. Complete kitchen to be used for cooking. Very comfortable. Not much of a party hostel, better for relaxing by the swimming pool.

Hostel Galeria 13, Salvador, Brazil
25th Jan 2013

great hostel, well-located in pelourinho, very charming and cozy common areas.

Bananas Hostel, Itacare, Brazil
12th Jan 2013

Excellent option in Itacare, the owners are super friendly. I felt like home, the common areas are great, full of hammocks, and some couchs and pillows so you can relax , chat and make friends. I spent 10 days there, and I met great travellers there. Breakfast is also great. I totally recommend!

Barra Guest Hostel, Salvador, Brazil
6.0
9th Jan 2013

the Hostel is ok, good location, good dorm, very good breakfast . Poor atmosphere, the owner seems like controlling your steps, at one point I felt like asking permission to sit on the couch. I didn't fell at home.

Hummm...planted review, Maria Julia! You Wish I was controlling your steps as you got no attention whatsoever from anybody. When I asked if you were ok and needed anything sounded like stalking you I guess you have a problem. I have better and more important things to do than follow guests around patrolling where they sit. I think you're a bit lost and if no, please get that way . We are an excellent hostel but we do understand it is impossible to please each and every single person. Unfortunately,Barra Guest HoStel was not the place for you and neither were you thkind of guest for Barra Guest Hostel. And please, oh please, do not reccommend us to your friends! Forget this way back and get your pills otherwise you'll keep seeing people watching you...

Loki Backpackers La Paz, La Paz, Bolivia
25th Jul 2012

The best hostel I ever stayed. It has character, a beautiful and well rebuilt old mansion. It's very easy to make friends at the bar and snooker, it's a party hostel with a great bar, but the area of doorms is calm and quiet so silence is respected (there are clear instructions for that!). Friendly and helpful staff. The best hot shower I had in Bolivia. I've met many cool travellers and also food at the bar was very tasty. I definetelly recommend it.

Pirwa Hostels Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Peru
17th Jul 2012

Staff is very polite, breakfast is execllent, all in all, a good experience.

Hostal Chaska Wasi, Ollantaytambo, Peru
3.7
15th Jul 2012

I was very dispointed with this hostel. We made a reservation through hostelworld, when we arrived there they charged us more they simply ignored the10% paid through this site. The owner was not there, she spoke to us on the phone and she was unfrindly, the unfriendly guy that worked there does not speak English,

Milhouse Hostel Cusco, Cusco, Peru
13th Jul 2012

Very well located, very clean, cool and friendly staff, beautiful building, a little to big, very new so some areas are to be concluded, but I definetely recommend. I met some nice travelers here!

Cruz de los Andes, La Paz, Bolivia
12th Jul 2012

Very nice and cozy place, not to big so you can easily get in touch with other travelers. I definetely recommend.