Reviews: jasonreberger

Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Explorers Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Nice and cozy hostel to relax in. It is in a good area around 10/15 min walk to the old town area and about 10 min walk from the train station. Kitchen is really equipped and i took full advantage :) Friendly staff and the owners are great. The hostel was also very clean. Loved my stay and would definitely go back! :)

Goldy

Bitola, Macedonia

Very nice hostel in Bitola. Nice beds with lights and power points. Big shower. Everything you want in a Hostel. Zlatko and Elena are lovely and helped me with what ever i needed and informed me loads about Bitola and Macedonia. Definitely recommend!

Aline Hostel

Chefchaouen, Morocco

I had a really good stay here and met some great people. I can only speak english so there was a language barrier but it was no problem. The staff(family) are absolutely great and help with as best they can. I totally recommend staying here. The view of the rif mountains are gorgeous and there is a lovely corner to chill in the night time.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Best large hostel in the world..you can see why. I wouldnt say it was the BEST (for me) but it was incredible. Meals each night were amazing and with the Pub Crawl its really good value. I did a day trip to Sintra, which was cheap and so over the top, went all over and the guy who drove us was happy and took us to many different places. The walking tours i went on were great. Definately recommended!

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I thought this hostel was great. I stayed 5 days and meant some awesome people and had a good time. The run things with way hostel (pub crawls, day trips, drinking games etc) which is good. I went to both hostels and prefer las musas .. they have foosball and ping pong, a really cool chill out area and the staff are awesome. The walking tours and offers through the hostel where great!

Hostel B&B&B

Santander, Spain

I statyed 3 nights and it was a nice quite hostel. Very much lacked in atmosphere but nice balconies and couches to chill out. Nice location from the bus station but the beaches are quite a walk. When the reception closes at 12 its a bit of a dampener because all you can do is go to bed or go out somewhere.

Bilbao Akelarre Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

The hostel is quite easy to find, a little out of the way (Probably 15 min walk to the middle of the city). Staff were very helpful and helped me with whatever i needed. Definitely not a place to meet many people, everyone seemed to be doing there own thing. Overall enjoyed my stay

:-))))))))))))))))))))

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

Great time at the hostel and hanging with some of the party staff. There is always something going on which is great if you want to meet some people, hang out and drink. It did get really hot in the rooms however with no aircon but other than that it was an enjoyable stay.

I really loved this hostel. An enjoyable atmosphere and i met some terrific people there. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Chairs outside are a bit dodgy and uncomfortable. Cheap beers which is great and plenty of local food around. Initially its a bit hard to find but once you get your way its pretty easy to make your way around.

I really loved this hostel. I had a brilliant time, enjoyed the food around at some of the local restaurants. The location around a 5 min walk from 2 train stations. Enjoyed the bar and the hostel had a great atmosphere.