Traveller's Cave Pension

Goreme, Turkey

I had a great time in Traveller's Cave pension. The rooms are comfortable, clean, and the hostel is well located. The staff is a bit unfriendly sometimes but nothing too bad. The only drawback is the breakfast which is not very good, but then again nothing too bad.

Clink261

It is a bit expensive considering that you have to pay an extra for the internet, even the wi-fi (it's the first time ive seen that in London!), and that the dorms are way overcrowded and very humid. It's an alright hostel if you need to stay close to St Pancras, but otherwise there are better hostels in London for cheaper.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

The dorms are massive, so even though there are a lot of beds in there you have space and it doesn't feel overcrowded. The breakfast is open from 6 to 12 which is very convenient, it's cheap, people are nice, there was clearly an effort on decoration which is pretty rare in hostels... It was perfect, would definitely recommend +++++

The location is good, the staff is alright, and the rooms are clean and nice. However, the bar downstairs is really loud and the music stops quite late at night, so when you sleep on the first floor you can physically feel the bass in your bed. I like to party myself but the music was terrible so this was pretty annoying^^ Also, there is no kitchen and the food at the pub is terrible, not to mention expensive..! But it was quite a good value for money.

Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Nice, comfortable, trendy, the staff was helpful, and the people nice. Strong Berlin vibe. I recommend +++++

Pegasus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

It is the second time I come here : very good value for money, nice and clean. However, it is much more nicer in summer than winter because in winter half of the hostel is closed and in summer the back garden is very nice.

The hotel is alright but it is expensive, it doesn't have any character and it is far from the center. I don't think I would come here again.

The Walrus Hostel

Awesome hostel, awesome staff, London vibe.... Everything was perfect ! I would definitely come here again.

This hostel has a real London vibe in my sense. However, the security is not as its best because the access to the rooms upstairs is a digit and it is quite easy to sneak into it I would guess. Also, the beds in dorms are triple decker bunkbeds so it is quite uncomfortable, and some showers are not working very well. However, it is the second time I come here and I would come again because it is a very good value for money, and the staff helpful and friendly.

Excellent rapport qualité prix. L'hostel est installé dans un ancien pub et il est très agréable de s'y retrouver le soir après une journée fatigante. Ce n'est pas cher et pourtant ça ne manque pas de charme et de confort ce qui est bien rare à Londres. J'y retournerai.

Hyde Park Hostel

The cheap price doesn't justify everything : I have seen hostels in London roughly the same price, which are clean, friendly, and nice to stay in. I would be glad to pay a few more pounds in order to stay in a correct hostel. It was especially dirty, the staff was rude, the tap water wasn't even drinkable (!!), and our door wasn't working so we had to get the staff to open to us everytime we wanted to access the room. Unless you're on an extremely tight budget, you should avoid this hostel.