Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Walkers' Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

I spent around 5 nights at Walkers' Hostel in Taipei. It is a great hostel located in a very convenient area (steps away from Daan MRT Station). The staff is very friendly, and it is fairly easy to meet people. Oh, the free laundry (washer and dryer!) is awesome (I have neither seen anything like this at other hostels). I will definitely stay here again if I'm back in Taipei.

Aline Hostel

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Although the staff at Aline does not speak much English, they are extremely nice! The rooms are clean, and the terrace is awesome for chilling out. The hostel seemed to be half full when I was there, and there wasn't too much atmosphere (hey I didn't expect much for Morocco during Ramadan!) The location is great,; out of the center, but takes only a few minutes walking to the main plaza.

JJs Yard

Lagos, Portugal

Really great atmosphere at JJs Yard! Definitely a party place. There are actually several buildings which belong to JJs. There are only a few rooms in my building, and it was extremely easy to meet everyone, especially for a solo traveler. Furthermore, free laundry was a blessing especially if you've been on the road for a while! My only complaint is that it can get hot in the rooms at night!

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

One of the better hostels I've stayed in Europe. Having awesome AC was a blessing in 45 degree C weather in Lisbon! The nightly dinner at the hostel was an awesome way to meet people, especially if you are traveling by yourself. Furthermore, the pub crawl is a lot of fun and a great way to meet people from different hostels! Do stay at Yes! Lisbon...you won't be disappointed. My only complaint is that I arrived in Lisbon on an overnight flight in the morning and couldn't check in until 3 PM.