Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

A great hostel. It's really cool inside with a huge common room and dining room. The staff are friendly. It is located right near the old town and on its street are a couple of bars worth checking out for a few beers.

Hostel Miturno

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

A fun little hostel. Really easy to meet people, so it's good for a single traveller. The rooms are tiny so there's not a lot of space to put your stuff, luckily our room was only half full but I can't imagine how we'd manage if it was completely full. I enjoyed my stay and ended up coming back for a night when I was passing through Mostar.

Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback.The room you stayed in (6 bed dorm) is actually a bit smaller than other rooms. However, please not that the, the other rooms are are much bigger, so your comment that the rooms are tiny does not apply to all of our rooms, but rather to that one specific room you stayed in. In any case, we are happy that you had a nice stay with us. Hostel Miturno :)

A nice hostel right in the the heart of the old part of town. It's really clean and the rooms are big. It is close to everything that you need. Not much of a party hostel and not the best for meeting people because it's one of those big ones and it doesn't have a great hang out area. The wifi is a bit dodge at times.

Great fun. Pub crawling every night.

Hostel City Central Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great location, it is only a 2 minute walk to the old city. Neno is a great host too. It is quite a small hostel but it can be fun.

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

I had a great time. The place is clean and the staff are friendly.

St Christopher's Village

It's like any other St Christopher's. Nice clean rooms, fun bar, relaxing chillout room, etc.

Except ours is cooler. HAha! Thanks for the nice review and nothing pleases us more than hearing our quality and services are brilliant accross the board! Look us up wherever you go! Sincerely, St. Christopher's Staff

It was above a pub which meant it's close by to get a drink. Close to the underground so its easy to get anywhere in the city. The staff were helpful enough and the rooms were clean enough. Triple bunk beds were a bit of a novelty as I've never seen them before. Over all, I enjoyed my stay.

Interhostel

Stockholm, Sweden

It is in a great location. The kitchen/eating area is huge. There are lots of games and things to occupy yourself with in the hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful. I didn't like the fact that you need to pay extra for bed linen.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great hostel to meet people. It has everything that you want. My main dislike was that the smoking room was too small. Other than that, it was a really fun hostel.

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

What I liked: Nice and clean place. Dorms acted like a common room which made it easy to meet people when everyone is in the room having drinks. Showers and toilets were basic but fine enough. Hostel is close to the red light district and to plenty of coffee shops. What I didn't like: The staff turned on the lights at 9am which always woke everyone up - no sleeping in. The kitchen was a joke, just a microwave and fridge. On that point, the fridge was too small for the amount of people staying.

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Very nice and clean place, but lacks character. Feels a bit like a hospital. Great having a bar downstairs and the happy hour is wonderfully cheap. Would like them to organise events though - like going out to clubs and stuff because you seem to get stuck at their own bar all the time. Over all it was a pretty good stay.

Lera Surf Backpackers

San Sebastian, Spain

Astor Queensway

Close to the tube so it's easy to get around London and close to Hyde Park and the Museums. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The staff were very friendly and helped out when ever you needed it. I only spent one night here and didn't get involved with the events run by the hostel, but they looked good.

Clink261

Great location in London and close to the tube so it's easy to get to anywhere you want. The dorm rooms were cramped, but were good enough. Staff were friendly and helpful. Showers could use improvement.