Portus House Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

A great Hostel for couples or if you're travelling with a friend and happy to stay in a place where you are needing to meet other people. This place is classy and modern and very reasonable value given the quality of the facilities.

• 18th Nov 2013

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

A fantastic Hostel. Has everything you need, Comfy bed, clean, good bathrooms, good Wi-Fi, lockers. The stand out for me would be the great breakfast and the friendly staff!

• 17th Nov 2013

Hostel Han

Pristina, Kosovo

Bed was comfy and clean, locker for valuables worked well, it had a nice clean bathroom and WiFi worked well. These are the 4 things I look for and all were great. A bonus would have been more to choose from for breakfast other than only cornflakes and milk.

• 7th Nov 2013

Shanti-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

Good clean bed and bathrooms, always available hot shower, great locker to keep your valuables safe, awesome location, staff super friendly with mountains of patience and advice, incredible social atmosphere, couldn't pick anything wrong with this Hostel. 100%

• 4th Nov 2013

SunnyLakeHostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

Everything was great. Can't pick any negatives. Don't know about the other dorms but in the 4 bedroom dorm there was a heater. It was toasty warm! Other friends stayed in the other dorms and had no problems with it being too cold.

• 2nd Nov 2013

Berat Backpackers Hostel

Berat, Albania

very good! great location and a nice social dinner put on for 400Leke! only complaint are the lockers. my key was able to open other lockers in my room. however, this place has a great vibe about it everyone is social and friendly and had no worries about my valuables or passport while there.

• 31st Oct 2013

Old Town Hostel Kotor

Kotor, Montenegro

A great hostel! I can't pick anything wrong with this Hostel. One of the best I've stayed in. Great tours and for a sleepy old town they create a great atmosphere and have loads of social activities at night after a big day of site seeing.

• 25th Oct 2013

Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Everything I needed and expected in a Hostel. As per all the other reviews the rooms are a little cramped and the internet is somewhat touch and go at night when everyone is trying to upload photos or stream something but for the price and location it's gold!I thouroughly enjoyed my stay and the kitchen area is a great place to cook and socialise.

• 23rd Oct 2013
  • Globetrotter

A big Hotel style Hostel with everything you need and a great breakfast for under 4 Euros. Personally I like the smaller social Hostels but for a couple of nights in Vienna this was perfect.

• 5th Oct 2013
  • Globetrotter

I love this Hostel. I've stayed in many but what seperates this one from the rest is the massive smile, warm welcome and helpfullness of Asli. She is great, always there for any questions you have and the Hostel is very new, modern and clean with a great little cafe, great coffee and breakfast in the morning. Asli's Mum makes a great dinner as well, don't miss out!

• 30th Sep 2013
  • Globetrotter

All the mod cons of a typical hostel. No complaints. Best thing about this Hostel that you won't find anywhere else is the view! Best view of any Hostel I've stayed in and don't think it will ever be topped. Definitely a brilliant way to start your day with the free breakfast and an awesome view of the lake and mountains!

• 27th Sep 2013
  • Globetrotter

The best, most modern, cultured, cool and friendly Hostel you'll find in Milan. I stayed here on my way to Lake Como and on way back to catch a flight in Milan I stayed here again. Testament to the quality of this Hostel. I would definitely recommend this Hostel to any traveller!!

• 26th Sep 2013

X Hostel Alicante

Alicante, Spain

At first I wasn't sure what to expect due to some of the reviews I read. But after a couple of hours in the Hostel I realized the neg reviews had no basis and this is one of those special Hostels with loads of character but what makes it one of the better Hostels I've stayed at (I've stayed in MANY!) are the staff. They are always happy to help, even if their shift isn't on. They became a mate that knows the best places in Alicante and best mojitos! Thanks Tom M, Tom H, Josie, Telah and Hannah!!

• 21st Sep 2013

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

This Hostel is a Hotel with bunk beds and lacks atmosphere. There are almost 150 guests capacity, at the time I was there it was fully booked with one person at the desk. My check-in was rushed and unwelcoming. The staff are awesome and do all they can for you but the face of the Hostel at the reception desk is definitely under staffed and over stressed. Due to this someone was accidentally put in my bed but it was resolved.

• 17th Sep 2013

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

An awesome Hostel. I would stay here again! Ive stayed in a lot of Hostels and I cant fault anything and particularly like it because it has a lot of character, its very relaxed place to be and the beer garden is great for a siesta after a day of site seeing!

• 14th Sep 2013

Gold Coast

Lagos, Portugal

For me this was a nice quiet Hostel where I could have a nice sleep and chillax but then go to my friends crazy Hostel to party and leave them with the carnage. Perfect for a relaxing beach getaway. If you want to party with loads of cool Aussies come to Lagos!!

• 11th Sep 2013

Yes ! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

I have done a lot of travelling and stayed at a lot of Hostels and this is the best I have stayed at! Highly recommend!

• 3rd Sep 2013

Oasis Hostel Toledo

Toledo, Spain

Toledo is beautiful and well worth staying a couple nights to recharge after Madrid. This Hostel is very relaxing and VERY central. The best thing about this Hostel other than it's beautiful town is the lovely Hostel Manager Bego! (sorry if it's spelt incorrectly). She is an absolute champion, always happy, very patient and helped me plan my 2 days out in Toledo, she suggested the best places to eat (Carcamusus!!!) and even helped me book my ALSA bus due to having troubles with the website! Thx!

• 1st Sep 2013

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

A big hostel with everything you would expect from a big city hostel. In all it was a positive stay and I would stay here again. The only hassle you might find is the lockers in the room are for valuables only and take a very specific size padlock. I was lucky mine was fine but everyone else in the room used a locker elsewhere in the hostel outside of our dorm. On the second floor 2/6 computers worked and the one time I needed the WiFi to book something the Wifi was down most of the day.

• 29th Aug 2013

Olga's Place

San Sebastian, Spain

Pros: The Hostel is in a great location to get to everything in San Sebastion. The Hostel also has an amazing social vibe about it where you feel welcome by all staying in the Hostel. Its the most social Hostel I have ever stayed in with something organised to do everynight if you feel upto it. If you want to party with new friends and chill at the beach the next day look no further. Cons: If you like your facilities top notch you maybe disappointed.

• 24th Aug 2013

Hotel Du Bellay

Blois, France

Hostel was nice and central and good place to eplore the surrounding area. I liked the 6Euro breakfast which was tasty and very good value!

• 15th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

Top notch Hostel. Second time staying here, everything you need and quite social.

• 9th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you took the time to reply. We are really happy to see you had a great time with us. If you do have any ideas of what we could do to make things even better we would love to know. Thanks again and we hope to see you again in the future. Kind Regards, Your St Christopher’s Team Paris.

Hostel Gastama

Lille, France

Clean, new, fun, friendly, helpful, convenient!

• 7th Aug 2013

Thanks, come see us again soon ! Gastama Team

Great rooms with ensuite and lockers in the rooms. Bring your own padlock for the locker! The Pub Crawl on the Saturday night is a great way of meeting a few like minded travelers and having some fun while in Rome!

• 12th Oct 2012

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Awesome! Safe, has a bar, rooms are clean and right in the thick of it all! Made my time in Amsterdam one I'll always remember as being a great place to visit.

• 29th Sep 2012