Adelaide Central YHA

Adelaide, Australia

The rooms are spacious, big and comfortable, as are all the common areas. You can tell the people working here really care about the guests. You get a modern, wooden locker big enough to fit a large suitcase. Bathrooms were spotless. Would stay again any day. Other hostels should take note-- this it's how it's done!

• 10th Sep 2015

Some Rooms Backpacker

Brisbane, Australia

Patrick, it's a matter of respect to provide your guests with a clean space. Sticky floors & lockers, stains on walls & ceilings, smelly microwave, mold in showerheads. And when I told him, he said I could leave if I wanted. Dude. If a customer tells you something's wrong, it's your job to fix it, yes? And I don't appreciate having to chase the owner by phone. Other guests left the same day they arrived, it was that gross. I'm shocked at the positive reviews. Either lower prices or get staff.

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Hungary

Hi, Thank you for your feedback, we have since rectified all your areas of concerns. The bathroom ceiling have been repainted, the kitchen floor and benchtop have been scrubbed. And I'm sorry you have took my suggestion the wrong way when I offered you the opportunity to cancel your booking without any penalty. I just do not want my guests to feel they are obliged to stay at our hostel when they are not happy with the rooms. Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback.

Clink78

It looks great on the pictures, but the female delux bedrooms smell awful, like no one has opened a window in months. There's next to no space to put your bags, and the location is not that convenient, it's really not all that close to King's Cross. There's no internet in the rooms, and even in the cool-looking computer room, it didn't work for two of the nights I stayed. Overall, sorry, I would not stay again unless every other hostel in London was booked.

• 8th Dec 2013
  • Hungary

Hi there, Thanks for taking your time to leave us your comments. We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. Regarding your comments; -WIFI. We recently went for free WIFI and the installation has taken a couple of weeks. That's why you couldn't access it during your stay. -You will be happy to know that the female area is going under refurbishment Enjoy your travels, The Clink Team

Astor Museum Inn

This is a fantastic hostel. Most of the members of the staff are super friendly and helpful (one or two were kind of annoying, but whatever), you can't beat the location, and overall it's better than the other hostels I visited in London. It's very easy to get around if you're staying here, and the area is well-lit and nice as well. I would definitely book again.

• 2nd Dec 2013

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

A little expensive but worth it for a safe, clean, cozy stay.

• 14th Mar 2012

Sevilla Hostel One Centro

Seville, Spain

Cleanliness - the bathroom was cleaned once in 3 days, and wasn't clean to begin with. Rooms - there is one locker per person, which is very good. but the rooms are so incredibly small that in a room for 4 people, 3 people barely fit. there is absolutely no room for your bags. Staff - they are nice, but try to not get involved with the guests, i was hoping they would at least know where i can find a good flamenco show, but no. I suppose the only good thing about the hostel is the internet.

• 11th Aug 2011

Residencia Pere Felip Monlau

Barcelona, Spain

The best room I stayed in in Spain, very clean, with a fridge, spacious room, 24/7 security, free internet, and the staff was nice and very helpful, recommending good spots to go to. I'll definitely return to this place, I was very happy with my choice.

• 28th Jul 2011

Hotel Loeven

Copenhagen, Denmark

the room smelled like socks, and looked like a closet, like an afterthought room. but the bigger ones with outside views looked much better. the location was good, a 10 minute walk to tivoli, but the staff was cranky and had an attitude with the guests, one woman was particularly rude, and while she was yelling at an employee i had to tell her to calm down for gods sake. if you go, don't get a single bed room, not worth it.

• 24th Jul 2011