Location: Argentina, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Finn McCool's Giant's Causeway Hostel

Bushmills, Northern Ireland

Great hostel ! Atmosphere is awesome, thanks to the staff about that, and the view in the garden is so nice too. Excellent location, 5 minutes walking from Giant Causeway entrance, definitely there is no better point.

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

Internet connectivity is the only problem I have found, is not very good the reception in common rooms.

Kinlay House Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Maybe would be a good thing add another oven.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Is one of best hostels I've been ever... I just would try to improve Internet connection in common rooms.. the rest of the things are very good.

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Is a little bit uncomfortable to have the rooms outside, but all the other things are very good, the staff is so kind, kitchen is big and full equipped. Cleanliness is excellent is rooms and baths.

Abraham House

Dublin, Ireland

I was in a 12 shared room and I don't like very much. The bath and toilet are too small, and the room has a little bit of humidity and smell badly. After that, breakfast is good and location too.

Artemis Hotel

Selcuk, Turkey

Excellent hostel !!! Rooms are clean and confortable, good location, good hall and garden. Besides there is a turkish style place where the breakfast is served, very nice and warm every time. And of course the staff is one of the best things: very helpful, friendly and funny. We felt at home in Artemis !!

Hostel Terra Vista

Goreme, Turkey

One of the best hostels I have been. Location is excellent, rooms and cleanliness too, and the hall is very nice, turkish style, confortable and warm. And of course, staff is excellent! so friendly and helpful. I recommend this hostel to visit Capadoccia. ps; turkish breakfast is delicious !

Cordial House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent location, 5 minutes walking to Blue Mesque. Very nice and cleaned rooms and baths. The only thing I didn't like, is the kitchen. Is a little bit small, no much kitchen utensils and is closed early.

Neverland Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

We had a great time in Neverland! Just one problem, when I booked, the prices in hostelworld.com are incorrect, I've booked a room for 8 USD per person, but the real price was 16 USD. After that, location is very good, just a few minutes walking to Istikal. Room was good, clean and confortable, good breakfast, and the hall is very nice with free tea and coffee.

Sheilas Cork Hostel

Cork, Ireland

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Muy buen hostel, muchos servicios, gente amable, y habitaciones muy comodas.

Abigails Hostel