Hostel Enjoy, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
21st Aug 2013

Me and my friend stayed in this hostel for 3 nights and we had a wonderful time. Our landlady Jasmina explained everything to us when we came and showed us how people of Sarajevo have a big heart :) The location is excellent, just a few minutes away from the city centre and the accomodation is cute and clean. I'm happy that we stayed there and hopefully, I will return to Sarajevo :)

Flower Hostel Milan, Milan, Italy
8.0
30th Jul 2013

Everything was fine. We needed a place to stay for one day...once you figure out the metro and bus lines it doesn t seem to be too far (as it might seem at first). Small and cute.

68 Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
21st Aug 2012

I have to say that this was the best hostel I've stayed in. It's not the prettiest one but the atmosphere and the character make it extraordinary. Gogo (whose humming and playing you shouldn't miss:D) and other guys were extremely nice and willing to help us with all our demands and silly questions:) The cleaning lady was also very pleasant. It's close to all main sights and me and my friends had a wonderful time there. If you want to experience the spirit of Istanbul, this is the place to be:)

Plovdiv Guesthouse, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
19th Aug 2012

I stayed at the hostel for only one night. The staff was really helpful and the location is wonderful. We were lucky to be alone in the room so we had time to rest. My overall experience is very positive :))

• Croatia, Mixed Group, 25-30
Sleep in Heaven, Copenhagen, Denmark
7.7
14th Oct 2011

Sun Hostel, Belgrade, Serbia
22nd Jul 2011

I had an incredible time there. Everyone was really nice and I really hope to come back again as soon as possible :)))