Hi 5 Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Great atmosphere. Also must commend the staff. There was a mix up with my booking and desk handled it really well ensuring that I got a bed and for a lower price due to the mistake.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Old Prague House

Prague, Czech Republic

Really nice place to stay and the location was perfect. Also, it as really nice of them to let me hang out in the hostel even later after I had checked out. My bus wasn't until late in the evening and I was tired of walking around the whole day. I was able to come back to the hostel where I left my bag, and I hung out, used the wifi until i could catch my bus.

• 1st Jul 2014

Mikolajska 5

Krakow, Poland

Such a great location! It was perfect for a weekend getaway with my boyfriend It may be a bit noisy due to the central location/old building but we didn't mind it. But they also provide ear plugs if you need then. You even get a 15% discount to a nice Italian restaurant just downstairs from the apartment room. And It's right beside an amazing burger joint, Moa burger! It's just a 2 min.walk from the main market square and a 10-15 min. walk to the train/bus station and shopping centre.

• 16th Aug 2013