Hi 5 Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
3rd Jul 2014

Great atmosphere. Also must commend the staff. There was a mix up with my booking and desk handled it really well ensuring that I got a bed and for a lower price due to the mistake.

Old Prague House, Prague, Czech Republic
1st Jul 2014

Really nice place to stay and the location was perfect. Also, it as really nice of them to let me hang out in the hostel even later after I had checked out. My bus wasn't until late in the evening and I was tired of walking around the whole day. I was able to come back to the hostel where I left my bag, and I hung out, used the wifi until i could catch my bus.

Dear Alyssa, thank you very much for your beautiful comment. You are very nice. It seams that we do our work in the good way.

Mikolajska 5, Krakow, Poland
16th Aug 2013

Such a great location! It was perfect for a weekend getaway with my boyfriend It may be a bit noisy due to the central location/old building but we didn't mind it. But they also provide ear plugs if you need then. You even get a 15% discount to a nice Italian restaurant just downstairs from the apartment room. And It's right beside an amazing burger joint, Moa burger! It's just a 2 min.walk from the main market square and a 10-15 min. walk to the train/bus station and shopping centre.