Caffy&Ken Backpackers' Hostel

• 14th Jan 2014
  • Finland

Five Elements Hostel

Dali, China

It's my second stay here, and this time we stayed for seven nights. Clean, cozy, peaceful, they have everything you need and the staff is friendly and helpful.. Very nice lounge area, too, though I must comment that they could make it so much nicer in the evening by replacing all the awful white light bulbs with warmer, yellow light... Recommended!

Five Elements Hostel

Dali, China

A nice, basic hostel with good atmosphere and nice rates.

Thank you so much for telling the world our value for money. Thx!

Mama Naxi`s Guesthouse

Lijiang, China

Mama Naxi will never let you down, it is always such a nice place to stay!

Plum Flowers House

Guangzhou, China

Really nice place, recommended!

Very nice experience again! Owing to problems with flights I arrived one day late, but the people at the reception were very understanding, did not charge me any extra and also found me another room to stay in when they had already given my bed to someone else the previous night. Recommended.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Spent a nice week here, will definitely choose this one next time I'm back to HK!

Very nice, it was my second time here, and probably not the last!

Very nice place, excellent location and helpful staff! I will stay here again if I return to Hangzhou, and I will recommend this hostel to my friends. The only negative thing was that the Wi-Fi never worked in my room in the evening, and the connection seemed slow in the lobby computers as well. I could only really get online in the mornings.

hi friend, real appreciate for your great rating and your personal suggestion during your time in the hostel. we keep going, and more work to figure out the internet surfing. welcome back, and have a good time

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I booked for seven nights but decided to extend my stay by a further 12 days. The mixed dorm room I stayed in (actually I'm still here) is quite nice and it is cleaned every day. The people at the reception are also very nice and helpful.