• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
3rd Oct 2013

This is a great hostel to visit Istanbul, the staff are very friendly and helpful. We stayed for 2 nights went to Cappadocia for three nights and they allowed us to leave our excess luggage in the storage. The breakfast include is simple but is traditional Turkish breakfast, the roof terrace is also a great location. I would stay here again.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
Kabul Party Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
5.4
27th Apr 2013

Overall the hostel was ok however I have never experienced staff who were as unfriendly and unhelpful as theirs. You have to pay extra to store your bag in the luggage room for the day and it feels like it is a major inconvinence for the staff. I would not stay there just because of our experience with the staff.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
Hostel Paradis, Nice, France
8.0
1st Mar 2013

Pretty cheap for the area, it was more like an old hotel than a hostel, good location though. I'd go back

• Australia, Male, 25-30
Alberguinn Youth Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
27th Jul 2011

One of the cleanest hostels I´ve ever stayed in. The staff we outstanding, I would recommend this hostel to anyone coming to Barca!! There is easy access to the center of town via the metro which is a short walk away. No complaints!