Alexandrie-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

The set up was so sweet! I had a private room, and it had its own staircase to the street, so it felt like a little apartment! But then somehow magically you could get through the back door back to the hostel, the coolest setup I've ever seen!

• 12th Aug 2014

Yes our building use to be a 12 appartments before it was tranform in an hostel. We have extra kitchen, extra living room and door from the street. We happy that it add to your experience.

The Wi-fi didn't work in the rooms, so you had to go to the common room to use it, which was pretty small. The rooms were really hot, and there was no air conditioning or fan. But it was a good price, close to a supermarket and a short walk to the fort and into Old Quebec!

• 4th Jul 2014

This is not like a hostel, so it is not a very social place. That being said, it was safe, and just what I needed for one night in Toronto!

• 30th May 2014

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

The hostel was super nice! I loved the rooftop lounge. It is very close to Kensington Market, a bit of a walk to downtown/the CN tower area, but still doable. Definitely would stay here again!

• 26th May 2014