USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

They organize many things, very helpful stuff, the breakfast was perfect, the locations cool, is clean, and the rooms are clean (with plugs to charge in your bed + individual light).

Check Inn HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The hostel is perfect, is very clean and the staff is really friendly,. The decoration is cool, 2 computers, a printer and a very good wifi connection. I recommend this hostel! The location is cool, is close to the metro station. I've spend 1 week, and was perfect!

Hostel Miturno

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

We where there, the hostel was full, but we were lucky! because they located to another place they have which was great, friendly manager!!

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

I've been to different hostel arround USA, Canada and Europe... The hostel is in a good location, the staff are young friendly people. But the hostel is old...it was the best hostel in 2003 in North America...but since there I am pretty sure they didn't spend money in takeing care of the furniture, carpet, bathrooms, ea I think is expensive for the quality of the place....you must bring your own locker or buy one in the hostel, you must clean the dishes when you finish the breakfast...

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're glad you enjoyed our superb location and that you got to meet our wonderful, welcoming staff members! While we feel that we work hard at keeping up our facilities, it's true that there is always work to be done at a hostel as large as this one! We appreciate your feedback and we'll have a look at the areas you felt had room for improvement. We definitely want to hold on to our reputation as best hostel in North America.