Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Santa Maria Hostel

Funchal, Portugal

Very confortable hostel. Located right on bars and restaurant street on the middle of the historic center, which is very nice if you like going out during the nights. Also very close to the major bus stops in Funchal. The kitchen is well equiped and they leave tea, coffee and a cake for the guests, nice when you arrive from touring during the afternoon. The negative point is that in the same way that it is located right in the middle of the action, the streets can be quite loud if take to sleep

Thank you for your comment. Our location in the downtown area and the fact that it is a busy area complicates the issue of noise. However we already provide some solutions. Best regards on behalf of the whole team.

HI Hostel Chapada - Lencois

Chapada Diamantina, Brazil

I liked it a lot! Their Breakfast is within the best I´ve seen is hostels. The staff was very helpful, specially Manuel and Gonzalo. I reccomend for everybody.

Thank you Luiz Eduardo for your rating. We appreciate your choosing to stay with us in LEncois. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and hope you come back soon for more fun. Manuel and Gonzalo send their regards. Obrigado from all HI HOstel Chapada staff members, Juan.

MOx Hostel Arraial d'Ajuda

Arraial da Ajuda, Brazil

Nice place to stay and right where things happens in Arraial. I would very likely return there at another opportunity.

Hostel Maceio Ponta Verde

Maceio, Brazil

There is just not much to say. It is ok if you are just passing by Maceio. Just plain ok.

Okupe Hostel - Jardins