YHA London Oxford Street

Clean, fun, quiet, central, great kitchen. Despite being right on Oxford Circus, on the same block as a pub, there was no problem sleeping in this hostel as it was extremely quiet and comfortable. The facilities were clean and well maintained, breakfast was great in the mornings, the staff was friendly and very helpful.

Very depressing building and atmosphere, I was on the 5th floor and felt like the elevator was going to drop to my death everytime I got in it. Well, when it was working anyway. There was a lot of confusion to start with about what room I would be in, they originally put me in a room that was already full. The bathrooms looked like something out of a horror movie, luckily I was only there for 2 days so I didn't have to take a shower. Not a good experience all around.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I was a little put off at first by the fact that there's a bar in the hostel but it actually wasn't a problem at all and was in fact very convenient. The food served was GREAT, best veggie burger I've ever had. I liked that there were several vegetarian options on the menu. The music could be blasting all night but on the next floor up it was barely audible. The wireless was a little sketchy from time to time in the rooms but other than that worked well. I loved how eco friendly this hostel is.

Thanks for your feedback! Happy to see you enjoyed your stay here :) Hope to see you again on your next visit to Prague. /Management

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

The staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast was good on the mornings I went to it, and the bartenders were hilarious and fun. Only downside was that the wireless wasn't available anywhere but the lounge, which was a bit inconvenient especially as seating was limited with everyone coming down to use the wireless.

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

The attitude of the hostel staff was, in some cases, not very good. The instructions to get to the hostel from the hauptbahnhof were confusing.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your email! We are really sorry for inappropriate behaviour of our crew - that should not happen at all. Be sure that we will take care of that and talk to the responsible persons. Actually we are located right next to Hauptbahnhof so it is pretty easy to find us ;-) You can always give us a ring if you got lost and we'll let you kow where to go! Best regards The Jaegers

AAE Bourbon House Hostel