Goodnight Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
12th Sep 2014

Surfing Baleal, Peniche, Portugal
6.0
11th Sep 2014

Sehr zweckmäßig eingerichtetes Hostel. Sanitäre Anlagen sehr gewöhnungsbedürftig. Personal ganz freundlich

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
Dar Al Hamra, Marrakech, Morocco
8.0
2nd Nov 2013

Nice Riad, very clean, friendly staff. It's quite a long walk to Jeema el fna, the hostel itself is secure but the way to get there a little scary. We were threatened by some illegal guides who showed us the hotel. Staff of the hotel saw this and didn't intervene at all.....

Travellers Palm Lodge, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5.7
30th Aug 2012

Let's begin with the good: location, safety and special character. But then: terrible staff!! Unbelievably unfriendly, didn't answer my questions, was very bitchy with all my questions, didn't let me store my baggage till I left, didn't lower the price although the thing was under construction. Staff is not around in reception hours. I was locked in because my key was broken and noone let me out because noone was there until I jumped over the fence into the neigbouring hostel. NOT a good place!

The New York Loft Hostel, New York, USA
9.3
30th Jul 2011

Very open space, bright light, calm atmosphere in the middle of the most interesting area of NY, breakfast included with fresh fruit, clean, BBQ twice a week, for me it was the oasis in the NYC- jungle