Green Forest Hostel

Yangshuo, China

Overall a very good hostel. Good location and they can help you book a lot of tours. My only problem is that I went in March and the rooms were really cold! I turned the heater on but still felt cold. I tried to ask the reception and they didn't do much. Maybe some heated blankets would help...

Sorry for the inconvenient, the Air conditioning remote control have different mode, automatic, cold, dehumidifiers, heating, and air, if you choose the heating, the room will warm, sorry for the reception did not do much, and thank you for this review, we will work hard to help all the guests and hope you have a good time in Yangshuo.

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

I was very happy they had wireless that you could use facebook!

Wanderers Hostel

Goa, India

Would definitely recommend it! 15 minute walk from the beach, not too many people at that beach.

Lake and Paddy Resort

Alleppey, India

Very pretty! We only stayed there one night.

Would recommend!

• 29th Dec 2013

Hi~ Robin, Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey :)

de Talak Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Perfectly acceptable for a low budget traveller.

Sydney Student Living

Sydney, Australia

This was probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in! It's a student center too, so it's clean, has a bathroom in the room, there's a pool and a gym, everyone is super friendly - it's more like a hotel / dorm than a hostel!

The Guest House

Adelaide, Australia

A nice hostel. Free breakfast, clean facilities, good location. Couldn't ask for more!

Habitat HQ

Melbourne, Australia

The hostel is a good value and I'm overall pleased, but there are some definite bad points: 1. I stayed near the common area and even listening to my ipod, I could still hear booming speakers and screaming girls until 1:30 am (not good when you have to work the next morning) 2. The kitchen is AWFUL!!! WAY too small for how many people stay here. There's about 2 pots to share amongst the 20-30 people who would try to cook at once, and there's no space. Giant clusterfuck!

Jinta Andaman

Phuket, Thailand

Enjoyed my stay, no complaints!

ETZzz Hostel Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

I wouldn't recommend this hostel unless you don't have other options. The fourth floor is a bar, and since we were on the third floor, the drunken shoutings kept us up all night. There were two sinks on the floor and BOTH didn't work. I had to brush my teeth in the toilet. EW. The staff, though not rude by any means, were cold and not the typical friendly hostel workers I've come to expect. If you're desperate, the hostel isn't TERRIBLE. It's just not great.

• 19th Jan 2012

We deeply apologize for the sinks as it was under the renovation at that time. We're so sorry to hear that you haven't had a really nice stay with us. Now everything works great and we would like to ask you for another chance next time :)

Ashoka Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

One of the cheaper hostels and worth it to save money. The staff was super nice - they gave me a towel to use for free, let me set my suitcases there after checkout until my flight. Let me keep my bags for free for 2 weeks! So nice! The surrounding area is a bit sketch. Some people say not to go as a single female, but I am a single female and as long as you practice common sense you will be fine. It's quite a busy area so it'd be hard for someone to assault you.