Travel Joy Hostels Wimbledon, London, England
21st Jan 2013

Great, clean, safe place to sleep. For EXTRA comfort I might get another cooking stove into the kitchen and take off the TV from dining room but I don't know if other hostel residents would agree with me about the latter :) Overall, I had a good, much needed sleep and staff was really friendly. It was great to be able to leave my stuff into the luggage room for the day of checking out.

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea, London, England
6.0
19th Jan 2013

Snowy spell - Coldness of the room may have been due to the unusual weather. I'm not a party-traveler; bar downstairs got a bit noisy &rowdy for doing work on my laptop (room had no wifi, nor a proper space to work so this wasn't an optio(I had the middle bed where you can't quite sit up straight, and floor space was cold&limited). Sketchy person hanging out at the living-room area downstairs made it a bit uncomfy. Microwave as the only cooking solution is poor, but staff was good!

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea, London, England
9.3
24th Jul 2011

Really cool and friendly hostel! Such a warm welcome to be treated with free drinks and other inexpensive goodies. The lounge downstairs is also a really cozy place to sit and hang out, lively to check in to even later in the evening.