Really good service, friendly staff and extremely clean and cozy rooms. Highly recommended!

• 25th Feb 2013
  • Finland

Hey there, Thank you for the review. Its always nice to hear that our guests have enjoyed staying with us. Our staff try really hard to make it a unique and exhilarating experience for everyone that visits. Glad you enjoyed your stay. Come back and visit anytime you like! Cheers. The St Christopher's team

Great, clean, safe place to sleep. For EXTRA comfort I might get another cooking stove into the kitchen and take off the TV from dining room but I don't know if other hostel residents would agree with me about the latter :) Overall, I had a good, much needed sleep and staff was really friendly. It was great to be able to leave my stuff into the luggage room for the day of checking out.

• 21st Jan 2013

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

Snowy spell - Coldness of the room may have been due to the unusual weather. I'm not a party-traveler; bar downstairs got a bit noisy &rowdy for doing work on my laptop (room had no wifi, nor a proper space to work so this wasn't an optio(I had the middle bed where you can't quite sit up straight, and floor space was cold&limited). Sketchy person hanging out at the living-room area downstairs made it a bit uncomfy. Microwave as the only cooking solution is poor, but staff was good!

• 19th Jan 2013

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

Really cool and friendly hostel! Such a warm welcome to be treated with free drinks and other inexpensive goodies. The lounge downstairs is also a really cozy place to sit and hang out, lively to check in to even later in the evening.

• 24th Jul 2011